Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smudge126

VIP Member
Why are chanelle and Tom STILL carrying on as if Paul was forcibly removed by a swat team and shot in the back of the head in the garden as they watched?

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Saying this as someone who’s an absolute doormat and is shit at standing up for themselves, I’d bloody love a friend like Trish. Not only would you know she has your back, I know she’d be the sort to big you up and give you the confidence to stand up for yourself. LONG LIVE TRISH

• Heart
Reactions: 44

KINGAA

VIP Member
But YOUR WERE talking about her. You even said because she called Paul a bully.

Look at all Trishs friends sit there silently!

Reactions: 44

KINGAA

VIP Member
Trish could fart and it’d be an agressive fart at this point with that group. I’m so over this bully behaviour and I think it’s alarming that Big Brother aren’t stepping in.

Reactions: 42

soupmodel

VIP Member
Honestly I feel like I'm going insane. Does literally nobody else see how manipulative Trish is? She's a hypocrite to boot. Calls people put for being aggressive when she's constantly aggressive. She's a puppet master.
I don't think she's aggressive, I think she's super emotionally mature and extremely eloquent.

She doesn't back down and says it like she sees it. Sometimes she is loud.

Olivia could be described also as someone who says things like she sees them, not as emotionally mature or eloquent. Still very young.

No one has called Olivia aggressive (in the house) in comparison to the amount of times they've pulled that narrative with Trish.

I don't see Trish being a puppet master because her circle of friends aren't all voting for the same people. Unlike the other group, who actively discussed nominations too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

PeppaPig

Honestly I feel like I'm going insane. Does literally nobody else see how manipulative Trish is? She's a hypocrite to boot. Calls people put for being aggressive when she's constantly aggressive. She's a puppet master.
How is she aggressive? What has she done that can be considered aggressive behaviour?

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
I don’t want Trish to go, I’m not bothered about Noky. I think Trish is such a brave woman, to stand up in the face of spiteful people, how they are behaving towards her is awful. Sometimes you can’t win.
The other 3 though, they can get fucked honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Disappointed in Henry, imagine nominating Noky for ‘trying to be friends with us’ when there’s actual nasty and vindictive people in that house who have just been outed for their bitching and conspiring by big brother!! Shameful

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I am quite baffled how anyone can see Trish as aggressive and not Olivia - who has shouted at Yinrun for no reason at least twice now. Has Olivia been called aggressive at all by any of the HMs?
Trish is not perfect, nobody is, but she seems kind and intelligent and a very good friend. I genuinely do not recall her being aggressive. She stood up for herself (and Noky) with Dylan and had Paul's measure when he was trying to intimidate people because he wasn't invited to a fecking party.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Clovis

VIP Member
I thought Jordan made a very interesting point about the cunts garden group being paranoid about the others talking about them all the time and plotting, when in reality they're just goofing around having fun.

• Heart
Reactions: 36