Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Chanelle really has went into full bitch mode. So much for not liking confrontation. She looks desperate for someone to pull her up about the rule break so she can kick off

Reactions: 27

BusBoi

He was rude to Trish. Jordan is generally rude full stop to everyone, yet he can’t take it when others are rude back, he’s a really difficult argumentative bitch.
I hate the way he treats Matty, he speaks to him like dirt and you can see in Matty face that he's hurt by the way he's treated by Jordan

• Heart
Reactions: 27

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
Am i calling you racist for disliking trish? no
Am i saying that you're perpetuating racial bias and stereotypes by consistently using words like 'angry' 'aggressive' 'argumentative' 'intimidating' about a black woman who dares to stand up for herself when people attack her character for little to no reason? yes

In the same way that mispelling yinrun's name is a microaggression but mispelling matty's name isnt - white men from the IOM haven't historically been belittled for having 'unusual' 'foreign' names. and if it's five or six different mispellings everytime you mention her in a negative way then it's clearly not accidental vs. 'marty' being an autocorrect mistake and nothing to do with his race.

if you wanna call me the tattle police for bringing your bullshit to the forefront for discussion and accountability then neenaw neenaw idgaf

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Queenie-the-boss

She keeps trying to pretend she wasn't talking about Trish and she's not even convinced herself let alone her flying monkeys, who are now shutting her down and trying to set her straight.

Clovis

VIP Member
FFS they're all there to win the 100k. This isn't Big Brother's Best Friend Race.

• Haha

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I find it aggressive and intimidating. I'm not going to bother commenting anymore because everyone seems to come at me for giving my opinion on an opinion site.
Ive tried to be careful about how I’ve worded my posts because I respect you should be able to come on here and say how you feel.

What does seem a bit disappointing though is when people can’t understand that using phrases and words like ‘aggressive’ to describe an outspoken Black woman feeds in to a lot of stereotypes.

I don’t have any particular favourites this year so no reason to defend or shit on any of them but I find it so strange to see endless people calling Trish aggressive without acknowledging that Paul and Olivia have displayed behaviour that is actually aggressive. And if you can identify it in Trish but not the others then yeah, that does actually start to look like a problem.

• Heart

Jess89

VIP Member
So Trish wouldn’t have been up if Chanelle had her nominations revoked. That’s annoying.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Olivia is ALWAYS using her tears* to get people to do what she wants

Like crying all day before her sister came
Now whilst nominations are going on

*I would elaborate this. But let's just say this wouldn't work with Trish and it deffo doesn't work with Noky

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Discussed nominations at work this morning. I'm so glad Trish and Noki are up for eviction again they yes cause much drama to watch but they must be awful to live with. noki takes forever to say anything and Trish does come across as aggressive 90% of the time. Everyone at work has the same opinion.
Where do you work racists r us.

• Haha
Reactions: 25