Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I feel so bad for her".

Oh Tom, it's a few friggin' lines.

Reactions: 16
From last thread, Has Trish and Noki had a conversation about the microagressions from housemates? Have I missed something as Trish is now bringing up the aggressive thing. Sometimes I feel like Trish has a phone or something as she’s always a day behind what the public are saying!

Reactions: 6
Why are chanelle and Tom STILL carrying on as if Paul was forcibly removed by a swat team and shot in the back of the head in the garden as they watched?

• Haha
Reactions: 71
From last thread, Has Trish and Noki had a conversation about the microagressions from housemates? Have I missed something as Trish is now bringing up the aggressive thing. Sometimes I feel like Trish has a phone or something as she’s always a day behind what the public are saying!
Trish sister has went to HR about the behaviour against her and even AJ said on L&L it’s unacceptable

Reactions: 15
Not feeling bad for Trish tho

The way they have demanded explanations for every thing. Literally heard them say "explain yourself" so many times. Silence while they all sit there cause Chanelle's been caught out as wee bitchy rat who didn't like the fact people were considering leaving the "We Hate Trish" club.

Oh she is such an arse. Big Brother should have put them both up for eviction there and then.

A school punny with some electric shocks is a shite punishment anyway.

Reactions: 21
It's bleeping ridiculous at this point

They get in trouble for talking about noms and then they CONTINUE TALKING ABOUT NOMS

Thickest twats. Seriously.

They don't deserve Trish

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.