Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
I’m just watching the GK Barry podcast as Hallie is on it and they’re talking about the rule break when she was writing on Olivia’s back about the ‘no’ bit saying bb are ‘smart fuckers’ the way they edited that as she wasn’t talking about noky they was talking about Zak being a game player & matty nominated her. Hallie is saying that she did spell out all the letters but bb edited it & cut it short to make it look like they were talking about noky.🤨

Reactions: 2

soupmodel

VIP Member
I'm overweight, and trying not to be, for the sake of my future quality of life. I wrote that I wasn't being judgemental, but I was implying that its not coincidence that the family members we've seen are all overweight. That's all.
Could be genetics, lifestyle, health issues, socio-economic factors. You never know.

Reactions: 2

Chez300

VIP Member
Still going to wait for tomorrow with my voting. As I said last night, I think Chanelle is all but gone, so deciding between Jenkin and Olivia. I am leaning towards voting for Jenkin at the moment, as he is a persistent bitter, miserable housemate with disguting habits. Olivia is a nasty little runt at times, but I do think she seems a bit better again since Paul left. Only a little bit, but still.

Let's see what tonights episode brings though.
Is it risky tho to assume Chanelle will go??

Do we get another chance to vote in eviction night or is that only on the final?

Reactions: 1

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Going off topic to say never have I been more happy than to see Maxwell, the smuggest HM possibly ever, lose out to Science in the eviction, his walk away from the house was the angriest I have ever seen. In her exit interview when Davina asked her about the divide Saskia claimed she was “a quarter Thai” as some kind of defence, how does that not make her a racist 🤔
That was a brilliant eviction. Saskia wouldn’t have looked twice at him outside of the house but she thought he was going to win (she said so in the diary room).

Squittel

VIP Member
I have a very slight feeling Trish might go tomorrow.

I think the 'unpopular in here but popular out there' comment might (just might) have the 'Freddie Fisher from BB10' effect with some voters.

Chanelle will be out first whatever happens though.
What did Freddie say? I can’t remember!

PeppaPig

Still going to wait for tomorrow with my voting. As I said last night, I think Chanelle is all but gone, so deciding between Jenkin and Olivia. I am leaning towards voting for Jenkin at the moment, as he is a persistent bitter, miserable housemate with disguting habits. Olivia is a nasty little runt at times, but I do think she seems a bit better again since Paul left. Only a little bit, but still.

Let's see what tonights episode brings though.
I wish I could wait and be measured but I vote emotionally! Also worried I will somehow forget/have a technology fail if I leave it too late