Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LavaFlake

VIP Member
I’ve got a feeling Trish will leave as the anti foul four brigade will split their votes with Chanelle Jenkin and potentially Olivia/Tim Jim

Squittel

VIP Member
Just watching Late and Live and it seems very appropriate that they used Aquarius from Hair when showing Matty clips :D I love Hair

Chez300

VIP Member
View attachment 2561229
I guess this is why they hate Trish. Let's debunk each point shall we

1. She argued with Dylan week 1 - INCORRECT: Trish said "I have not been able to eat all day because I felt nauseous" so made a sandwich.. Dylan said "what are you doing" then he said he wasn't going to cook any chicken for her because she was eaten now. Punishing her and ofc she wasn't happy. Then he backtracked and called it "banter"

2. The Paul/Noky argument - Paul came down and knew as Jenkin had mentioned Trish wasn't there. So he came to intimate Noky alone because he knew she couldn't fight back. He intimated her by saying "what you looking at" and although Noky tried to fight back. She felt defeated. And Trish only got involved because SHE was getting mooned, and food was thrown at her

3. Trish was part of the nomination conversation with Yinrun?--- it was Henry. Yinrun was chatting to housemate Henry and shared that she was unsure what direction to vote.

4. Didn't want to spoil Jenkin birthday but voted for him - was she going to vote for her friend. Just like Olivia voted for Jordan and not Jenkin. You think Olivia would give Jordan grace because it's his birthday? Lol
Exactly! I want to know if you’re starving and someone says no you can’t eat or your enjoying yourself and someone who openly hates you starts throwing food and mooning you are all these Trish haters sitting there quietly??!

Marilyn345

VIP Member
This is the disgusting.
---

This comes across as being accused of racism. I said the same of Paul. I said he came across worse. Yet that's seems to have been ignored.

I'm going to unwatch this thread now because im not feeling welcome in this thread at all. Im disgusted by being accused of racism.
If you’re still around no one has accused you of racism 🤔