Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

Not watching live as waiting to watch with my wife but I just know seeing Trish get targeted again is going to piss me the fuck off!

Reactions: 1

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

The funniest thing to me is people calling Trish aggressive because she stands up for herself and her friends. The VAST majority of what we have seen from her is her laughing with her friends, comforting people in the house, graciously accepting nominations and not seeing her sister, getting emotional over deep conversations. Yes, she might be "strong", but she is also soft and far from aggressive.

Also if you like Yinrun - you should like her friends, particularly the person that she has built such a strong relationship with.
I agree with you that she's so far from aggressive or intimidating

I really would love to know what people are seeing that we aren't

Give one example of when Trish has inserted herself into something when she hasn't been attacked unnecessarily. Just one. Anything.

Right now, there's nothing.
---
Thank you. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate her, and my heart went out to her last night, it's not nice, I just don't want her to win. I can also acknowledge she has some lovely traits, her patience and way with Yinrun, her astuteness, the "mothering" side she's shown to Henry, Jordan etc. It's just, for me, the other side outweighs it
Can you please give an example of when Trish has inserted herself into a conversation and has been the house spokesperson?

Not hating on you or attacking you.

I'd just love to know what I'm not seeing

• Heart

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
Sorry, as someone who has just returned to the threads I’m very confused as to why everyone is discussing housemates’ penises? 🤣 can someone please explain the background to this conversation lmao
I only went to sleep and everyones talking about dicks. Is this all on late and live or whatever it's called

• Haha

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
I’m 44, I had to come off Facebook years ago when I realised the demographic are delusional morons who are thriving on ‘having a voice’ - (Actually, the alarm bells were there early when I did like most people and looked up old school mates, and saw they were living in the same village, in the same street, married to each other…but communicating through Facebook…some were LITERALLY NEIGHBOURS! I’m a sarcastic fucker…couldn’t help but ask why they don’t just walk out the front door, turn left, knock on the door that’s just over a little fence so they don’t even have to leave their own fecking property, and ask the person a question directly 🤨 My point was lost on these people…the Facebook world of bullshit had swallowed them whole!)

Gone are the days of everyone saying ‘shut up Rachel, you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about’ or ‘No Dave, you’re chatting shit and being a dickhead’. Instead they are surrounded by equally dense and ignorant people saying ….‘yeah…yeaaah, you tell em’ and forgetting that they are dumb fucks who need to pick up a goddam book and learn even just a tiiiiny a bit of history and culture! It’s a whole wide world out there people…you are in a tiny tiny bubble!
---

Brian Belo
Awww Brian!! I’m so shit at my Bb trivia. The only one I ever seen to remember is Nadia and she didn’t even win. Like any answer to any Bb question for me is Nadia. 😂🙄

• Haha