Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chez300

VIP Member
I'm sick of being accused being racist. I am anything but racist the college I teach in has very few white people.I don't care about the colour of Trish's skin. If I feel someone comes across as agressive I will say so whatever their colour.
I don’t think anyone was calling you racist but fyi all the “reasons” you state why you aren’t doesn’t mean you can’t be and I am NOT saying you are at all.

Reactions: 2

Marilyn345

VIP Member
I find it aggressive and intimidating. I'm not going to bother commenting anymore because everyone seems to come at me for giving my opinion on an opinion site.
I really don’t see anyone coming for you, opinions always differ and we say so.
Don’t stop commenting, I like to see different aspects, sometimes I actually change my mind.

dalmatirox

Chatty Member
Mattys dad was so sweet
Do you think she is a person that they can all connect with though? You know in some circles you hang out because of one or two people who connect the others, but wouldn't really hand withour them?
100% they would have fallen apart if she left on friday

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
It’s just dawned on me that it’s a twatty Scot and the Welsh (& nobody jim) vs gays and none whites. Hmm. Interesting.

• Wow
Ive tried to be careful about how I’ve worded my posts because I respect you should be able to come on here and say how you feel.

What does seem a bit disappointing though is when people can’t understand that using phrases and words like ‘aggressive’ to describe an outspoken Black woman feeds in to a lot of stereotypes.

I don’t have any particular favourites this year so no reason to defend or shit on any of them but I find it so strange to see endless people calling Trish aggressive without acknowledging that Paul and Olivia have displayed behaviour that is actually aggressive. And if you can identify it in Trish but not the others then yeah, that does actually start to look like a problem.
I have said Paul was agressive. I'm on the fence about Olivia atm

sweeetcorn

Haha, yes. I really can't be doing with people who are just so keen to tell you (almost instantly) how fabulous/intelligent/wealthy/successful they are.

The upside to it was how much it annoyed Kerry (throws head back and starts singing 'Let It Go') 🤭
I liked Farida. Controversial.

Probably because she's the HM closest to my age.