Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I have a very slight feeling Trish might go tomorrow.

I think the 'unpopular in here but popular out there' comment might (just might) have the 'Freddie Fisher from BB10' effect with some voters.

Chanelle will be out first whatever happens though.
What happened to FF oh wise big brother knowledgable one? Haha. I only watched the first 3 and now this!

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Kearnah

Is anyone watching the live stream right now , does anyone else find yinrun annoying the group are having a conversation and all yinrun is doing is constantly moving around

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
What was the disagreement about? I couldn't follow it (husband talking ffs :rolleyes:).
But I did grasp Trish thought Jordan was talking to Chanelle about Noky? I think?
If this is so I don't think Trish was aggressive but also understand Jordan defending himself. I think if he had said something to Chanelle he would have said so to Trish.

GhostHoward

VIP Member
They were speaking. She then took it upon herself to insert herself in the argument by calling him a bully (don’t really care whether she was right or wrong in calling him that). She has done the same thing tonight with Jordan based on the preview
---
---
Ngl this thread is getting absolutely pathetic.
My take from the first look was that she was just trying to warn him that anything he says to her will be shared/gossiped about so to be careful with talking to her about things he’d like to be kept between them.

A valid warning.

Then when he told her not to tell her what to say to whom she apologised straight away.

The edit looked like it was trying to discredit her though, imo.

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Hallie said that when Kerry went mental in the rain task back when they did that camping task and she was soaked and Kerry shouted “just do rock paper scissors” yeah that moment apparently Kerry’s lips were blue due to the cold & rain 🥶
---
Hmm I’m not so sure personally, I feel like she might just be saying that?? I remember Hallie saying ‘okay stop spelling now” after she wrote O and then Olivia said ‘yeah got it’??
Yeah I agree with you. She said that she was spelling ‘noms’ but they cut it to ‘n’ ‘o’ 😂

squicker

Same. I hate the people who seem to have hijacked it and made it into a sexual thing or just make loud mouth sounds and think it's ASMR 🤢
i find very little ‘contrived stuff’ sets mine off, it’s almost always accidental things. All this tapping & whispering just gets me wound up 😆

PeppaPig

No idea what it means but the mirroring body language with Trisha And Olivia is interesting

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
What happened to FF oh wise big brother knowledgable one? Haha. I only watched the first 3 and now this!
I know he was the housemate who survived the most times up for eviction (7 times survived, evicted on the 8th) - can't remember much else other than I think he got a bit cocky!!

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
Imagine if it was all that was up for nominations were gone and it was basically us voting the order of who comes out first second etc