Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

styrofoamplates

You'd vote for Yinrun over the actual toxic cunts? 🥲

Thats... interesting to say the least!

Your votes are your own obviously but what has Yinrun actually done that's so bad?

If you believe that Olivia is sincere in her apology then I've got some beans you might be interested in
Vote for the toxic cunts...or be CURSED!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

smudge126

VIP Member
Tom’s mum is hopefully shrivelling up with embarrassment seeing him say he’s learned “compassion” from her 😭

• Haha

Ali88

Getting genuinely worried trish is going to be evicted! I’ve seen so much increasing hate for her 😭
Odds for eviction. I’d be inclined to give Jenkin and Olivia some more too. It changes every day though so might be slightly different again after tonight’s episode.

Attachments

• Wow

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
It was just Black History Month, maybe Big Brother should educate these housemate.

FB bitches would learn something too.
---

As someone who works in a face to face position where customer care is key, you are also my favourite co-worker 🤩
People do say that to me because I make them laugh unintentionally

• Heart

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Are they not going to do a 'guess who said x and was slagging off x' task?'

This is blaaaaaand if the rest of the house aren't listening.

• Heart
I have a relative who tags every single movement she makes....and their house has been robbed before. I don't understand it 😆

Had to edit to say todays upload/tag was....taking crap to a charity shop. WHY.

Are these the folk in the FB groups 😆😆
Oh god, hadn’t seen this when I posted my response 😂

• Haha

sweeetcorn

I swear that the arrangement of HMs upstairs demonstrates how they all see Trish as leader. She's in the middle of the settee, Noky to one side, Henry on the other. In front of them, and facing Trish, are Matty (seated), Jordan and Yinrun (supplicant, laying on the floor). She's been the focus of groups like this for much of the time since Paul's passing. I need to see what Judi James has to say about this body language

dalmatirox

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen the highlights spoiler. Jordan refers to Chanelle as a friend. Since when have they been friends?
I think they were friendly at the start but it wasn't really shown on the highlights, they also had a joke about 'marrying' each other