Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinythings

VIP Member
Just catching up now. Dylan is a piece of shit. Well done Trish for calling him out for him saying they shouldn't have voted for him because he's also black. Very telling.

Thought Kerry handled that very maturely saying not to hold it against them as they had to do it. Credit where credit is due.

Makes me cringe when they pretend to be happy to go though like Farida did.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

SpellingBea

VIP Member
But Trish wasn't articulate, she was screaming and shouting. As was Dylan. They have both been called scary on here.
Trish was perfectly articulate, she was speaking in full sentences and was fully coherent. just because someone is 'screaming and shouting' it doesn't mean they're not articulate. She gave as good (better, IMO) than she got.

Can anyone imagine Dylan reacting that way if it was Olivia or Chanelle or Yinrun...? he was waiting for a reason to go off at Trish.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

jazzyJ2727

This is the second time Olivia has had a tantrum about being up for eviction. And both times, if the shoe was on the other foot and she was the one who was doing the nominating, she wouldn’t care and she’d just claim it’s ‘part of the game’. She’s a big hypocrite and I absolutely cannot warm to her.

• Heart

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Frozen pizzas, multipacks of crisps and pot noodles, sounds like a student house. Like why can’t they just make a meal plan for the week and then designate cooks, washers and dryers for each night?! It’s actually bugging me hahaha.

JRH2022

Chatty Member
Going on that the publics saved him, they haven’t saved him there was just people more relevant with a bigger part in the show that the public disliked to vote for ?? 🤣

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Well that was a corker of an episode. What an absolute dickhead Dylan is. WTF was he on about with the ’black on black’ comment?

Rach88

VIP Member
Nah I'm not being funny but why is noky just sitting back and letting Trish take it all what a bitch

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Dylan is a cunt. I hate him.
I haven't even got the words to compose a sentence together for how much of a dick he is and how he reacted.

Reactions: 26

KINGAA

VIP Member
It’s weird, if Dylan had the chance he would have picked Trish - he’ll be shocked to find Noki picked him not Trish. Why do people take nominations so personal - someone has to get picked!

ATV2021

VIP Member
Get Dylan OUT. Rather Kerry stayed over him.

He thinks he's loved and is gonna win. Nah man. Be gone.