Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smudge126

VIP Member
On a tv show that’s been going on for decades, which is known for its participants having to nominate each other for eviction, HOW in the year 2023 of our Lord and saviour Harry Styles are these dimwits still shocked when someone nominates people for eviction?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Rebby123

VIP Member
Trish has really grown on me and she has really thrown herself under the bus to help Noki. Dylan is just showing more reasons why he should go next he is just horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

KINGAA

VIP Member
He alwaaaaaays picks on Trish. Noki just sat there letting Trish take the blame for her choice!

Reactions: 37

Ensay

VIP Member
Olivia would have been really gleeful if she'd been the one doing the nominating, yet she's got a sour face because she's on the receiving end. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 37

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
So Dylan was saying to Trish & Noki.. You can only nominate the white people? Wow he’s a racist.

Reactions: 36

Clovis

VIP Member
Lmao Noky and Trish pretending to be shocked. Haven't seen acting like that since the Pritchard brothers in Hollyoaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ellie_Rose

Urghhhh I am so disappointed because I wanted Olivia out so much. Find her unpleasant and attention seeking. I wouldn’t be surprised if this eviction was a setup to get Kerry out softly without the angry crowd.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I wish someone who snap and tell Olivia (and Paul) to STFU at 3am when they’re acting like a couple of ten year olds at their first slumber party jumping on the beds. It’s pathetic, childish and very very selfish. I bet she wouldn’t take it well though, and he certainly wouldn’t. They’re just a pair of chavs really.

Reactions: 34

ADBCORK

I don’t like Trish, she’s my least favourite housemate but how dare dylan come out like that? I feel he has such deep rooted anger. I wouldn’t like to live with him, be like walking egg shells. I hope his partner/gf is watching this. It’s very ugly

Reactions: 32