Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poppyseed1

VIP Member
Dylan still thinks he’s popular and the public have saved him and he will win give me strength what a horrible man he is

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I bloody love how Trish stood up to that aggressive prick Dylan, and they still don’t believe them 🙄 they both didn’t deserve to be saved.

Reactions: 24

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
My issue with Dylan, he got so so so aggressive and keeps saying no one is telling him what the problem is. But I’m pretty sure no one has told Trish what the problem is really.

Also, we don’t really know if Trish has medical reasons, sometimes if you’re one certain medication you can’t control how hungry you are. I’ll never judge someone on how much or little they eat.
Hypothetically ,if Trish has medical reasons for eating large quantities of meat as a snack I would love to know what illness that is.;)
I cannot abide greed or covertness around food/drink, it is an area that can really show up a persons character, especially in a group setting where limited food is available, like the BB house.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Is this a fucking joke?! Christmas adverts on the 1st November?! We’ve not even and Bonfire night yet!

• Sad
  • Haha

PurplePie

Chatty Member
I still can't believe Dylan said "black on black crime" last night. Wtf. Saying the quiet racially weird shit from his mind out loud. So embarrassing and reflective of deeper issues he has within himself. Fair play to Trish dealing with his shit and by herself too. Noky should be embarrassed of herself keeping quiet and letting Trish take all that heat. The only reason Trish was getting that wrath from Dylan was because Noky picked her! Nothing I hate more than people to sit quiet and let others deal with the situation they had a part in.

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
I wonder if Kerry has seen that she has been compared to Paddy Dingle yet, and knows that she has given us the best bald memes even though everyone can't stand her.

THESE ARE THE QUESTIONS I NEED ANSWERING.
20231031_214337.jpg

• Haha

Ensay

VIP Member
Ugh when Paul just showed his armpits all I could think of is that they probably reek of BO.

• Sick
  • Haha

user5748

Chatty Member
Paul: “it would clear the air if you gave a reason but I’m not saying you need to explain yourself”

HUH??? This man never plans his sentences out hahaha

• Haha

user5748

Chatty Member
Paul’s reactions to things always come off in an obnoxious/mocking others kind of way. Like when he sort of laughed at Hallie/Olivia/Yinrun’s rule break (can’t remember which one or if it was all of them) and now the ‘pfft’ at Trish and Noky being possessed/getting a secret task. I know most of us dislike him for other behaviour anyway but does anyone else see his reactions that way? I just think it’s so snide! He seems like he would’ve been a bully at school, always laughing at people for anything

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Wow, can’t believe I defended Dylan. He can get to fuck now. That behaviour was disgusting. He had a good point with the food rants. Trish eats multiple pieces of cooked meat (the most expensive stuff in the fridge) as a snack, and seems quite greedy at mealtimes (the rice earlier in the episode), so shows little thought got the other housemates He almost had the moral high ground there. Shame he fell so far down the hill. There’s no returning from that and he’ll be out on Friday.

Disappointed that Trish bit back though. Her behaviour in that fight was completely unnecessary. I’d have had more respect if she’d let him have his little tantrum and calmly said “We had to vote for three people. End of conversation”. I really liked Trish but she’s going down a bit with her inability to accept she might be in the wrong (food).

Wtf did Kerry mean when she said she’s not used to things like onion and garlic. What does she eat at home? Surely they’re not exotic ingredients?

Reactions: 22