Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
Disappointed that Trish bit back though. Her behaviour in that fight was completely unnecessary. I’d have had more respect if she’d let him have his little tantrum and calmly said “We had to vote for three people. End of conversation”. I really liked Trish but she’s going down a bit with her inability to accept she might be in the wrong (food).
Why? Are women not allowed to defend themselves against a man who is shouting aggressively at them? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I didn’t even know Dylan was fucking black you know. I thought he was just a bit tanned from being a superstar dj in Ibiza.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Trish has really gone up in my estimations. Eat as much as you want girl, you deserve it for standing up to a pig

• Heart
  • Haha

ATV2021

VIP Member
Dylan, Paul, Olivia. Triple eviction please and thank you. Actually vile arse people.

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
NAH DYLAN IS GASLIGHTING AGAIN

Remember he lied about her not allowed to have chicken when he LEGIT SAID THAT

And now he "just wanted an explanation" when he screamed BLACK ON BLACK CRIME

Sorry if you back Dylan. You are a dickhead like him

Reactions: 46

Ensay

VIP Member
I don't use the word lightly but I wonder if Dylan is a bit of a misogynist, cause I doubt he'd have reacted like that if a bloke had nominated him.

Reactions: 45

SimplyDepressed

Noky saying the guilt has been eating her up, but remember last night when she was dancing about gleefully singing 🎶 “ive got a secret taaask” 🎶 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
This is why Noky picked Trish, completely through Trish under the bus and let her deal with the repercussions.

Dylan has embarrassed himself get the cunt out, bringing race in to it and everything.

Reactions: 42

Clementine

VIP Member
Dylan nominated Trish last week, didn’t he? Where was his vim for “black on black” crime then?! What a plank he is.

I do feel for black female housemates in there, be forthright and able to articulate yourself and you’re deemed as ‘scary’, be more considered and less forthright and you’re deemed as ‘fake’. Damned if they do and damned if they don’t. It’s bollocks. I think it’s what Noky was alluding to when she said her and Trish have spoken.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Squittel

VIP Member
All this “you should have said it to my face” it’s a fucking nomination you stupid shit.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

inyo

VIP Member
I'm always in favour of keeping housemates who cause drama or a stir, but I draw the line at Dylan. He's just malicious and unworthy of a place in the house.

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Dylan to go next, as said above, I really rate Trish for standing her ground and calling him out, especially for his 'black on black' comment.

Eat all the lamp chops you want girl. Fuck it, don't even eat them, cook them and bin them out of spite.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Dylan is a nasty individual. Next out.

And no offence to Liverpudlians but the way Paul says 'Noky' makes me feel a bit ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 39