Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liltatling

VIP Member
Imagine going into the BB kitchen to make a brew 'good morning Dylan, I think you're a knobhead'
People don't go round all day every day saying they have a problem with someone. And nominating people is the name of the game the absolute imbecile

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Clementine

VIP Member
I do know I’d much rather have Trish in my corner than any of the rest of them. I love the way she comforted Noky later and validated her after taking on Dylan’s attack. I hope someone steps up for her too and has her back.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

MissMissMissy

Chatty Member
My 5 votes wasted on Kerry, don’t like her but come on Dylan. What a twat. Like someone posted just now, it will never shock me more how fucking SHOCKED these housemates get when they have to nominate or get nominated when it is literally a core part of the game and has been since it’s inception. Fair play to Kerry for saying no hard feelings to T& N before she left. That was really humble of her.

Reactions: 31

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Everyone’s checking yinrun but them 2 have got a whole tuck shop! Thats so bad im so annoyed for the others!

inyo

VIP Member
Dylan is such a repulsive gaslighter and projector. Kerry was ten times the housemate he is - at least her contribution to the show wasn't pure unadulterated verbal abuse.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I'm a little behind

Dylan said to Trish "you can take a shouting"

I liked that she said "no I can't". He is again trying to stereotype her

JRH2022

Chatty Member
He’s clutching at straws now here comes the race card can he not just accept he’s a pain in the arse??

SimplyDepressed

Wtf did Kerry mean when she said she’s not used to things like onion and garlic. What does she eat at home? Surely they’re not exotic ingredients?
I get the impression that Kerry has your classic British overcooked meat, boiled spuds and gravy type of diet. Maybe gammon with a bit of pineapple as an exotic treat. Probably eats like the Germans are still flying overhead.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ensay

VIP Member
Dylan is quite scary when he’s aggressive
I agree, the way he spoke to Trish was horrible. Considering all she did was nominate him in a game show that requires nominations it makes me wonder how he'd react towards someone who actually pissed him off in the real world.

inyo

VIP Member
God, Dylan is such an unlikeable prat. He always reserves this kind of energy for Trish. Ghastly manlet.