Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merpedy

VIP Member
Sorry but Trish looks like an absolute child from that. Matching energy this and that but this is exactly why people have hinted they don’t want to be confrontational with her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Will interviewing Kerry: “So have you had a chance to look at the many many memes that show you as Paddy from Emmerdale?”

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I’ve noticed a reoccurring theme here, people ‘shocked’ that they like a Tory, Henry. Why is it that people are so quick to judge someone’s character based on how they vote? Hate to be all doom and gloom rather than taking the piss out of all the cunty HMs as usual but come on! Just because someone votes a certain way doesn’t make them stupid, not personable and certainly doesn’t define their personality or heart. You never see a Tory (such as myself) hating on lefty twats haha.

ps Dylan’s a cunt xoxox

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Oh Henry ❤ I get the impression he’s never actually had a proper boyfriend before. He seems so sweetly naive.

• Heart

ohannie

VIP Member
It was nice to see Trish standing up for both her and Noky without shifting the blame even though it was Noky who was responsible for Dylan being up. You can tell she's experienced in dealing with arseholes. Dylan can't come out with that level of aggression and expect to not be met with the same.

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I really don't mind Noky. I don't get Dylan's venom for her.
Henry is a bit of a sweetheart I think. A lot more placid and sensible than I imagined when he went in. I like his relationships with Yinrun and Trish.
Dylan just came across as plain nasty last night. I hate the way people take being nominated so badly - they all have to do it. He definitely will be out on Friday. The other one I'm torn between Olivia/Paul/Tom.

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
Trish didn’t need to make you look worse Dylan, you did that yourself coming out with your attitude. Sorry I can’t deal with that.

Noki shouldn’t have allowed Trish to nominate Olivia if she felt so guilty. I would be devastated if I was O and got put up like that..

Reactions: 24

Mancunian

VIP Member
Well that was a corker of an episode. What an absolute dickhead Dylan is. WTF was he on about with the ’black on black’ comment?
Anyone remember some people posting on here that we had to keep Kerry in because it would be boring if she left ?
The biggest drama of the episode happened after she'd gone
🤭

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I get the impression that Kerry has your classic British overcooked meat, boiled spuds and gravy type of diet. Maybe gammon with a bit of pineapple as an exotic treat. Probably eats like the Germans are still flying overhead.
She‘s one of those people who goes on holiday to Spain or wherever and spends the whole time eating in those British bars.

• Haha

Merpedy

VIP Member
I think the problem with Trish is that no one seems to have fully realised that she’s a bit of a hypocrite. She’s all about talking about your issues but with Dylan she has been doing the very opposite of that

I’ve seen a lot of people say that she’s a bit of a control freak too. The situation with dividing up food yesterday where she started dictating that some people had already had food even though Matty seemed unclear which people those were and wanted to ask. ome have also argued that she took a fair bit of control with the killer nominations too, taking the centre stage when doing the nominating and turning Noky into a bit of a side character. Can’t say if I agree because I didn’t notice but I did think it was interesting

She seems to be getting the Yinrun and Jordan treatment from some people simply because she will occasionally say something that is smart