Big Brother 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heheh I was just about to do this.
I hate olivia, too immature, too loud, too attention seeking. Obv Paul trumps that, but I can’t believe Noky and Trish didn’t nominate him!! Wtf!!!
I wanna keep Kerry in because I want to see the drama unfold with her. Although I reckon she’ll be evicted based on the public response??

Dylan makes a valid point about the chicken/food issues. They’ll all be the first to moan if they ran out, yeah he might be seen as a control freak but he’s obv intelligent enough to consider the consequences and how frustrating would it be to see the food diminishing, yet no one is listening to you when you suggest they don’t eat full on meals.

I agree with the dislike for Matty. I went to school with a lad who was like him, one of the “edgy” ones, arrogant, the type who thinks they invented a genre of music and anyone who isn’t like them are not good enough or cool, although they like to stand out and be “unique”.

Reactions: 19
I hate olivia, too immature, too loud, too attention seeking. Obv Paul trumps that, but I can’t believe Noky and Trish didn’t nominate him!! Wtf!!!
I wanna keep Kerry in because I want to see the drama unfold with her. Although I reckon she’ll be evicted based on the public response??

Dylan makes a valid point about the chicken/food issues. They’ll all be the first to moan if they ran out, yeah he might be seen as a control freak but he’s obv intelligent enough to consider the consequences and how frustrating would it be to see the food diminishing, yet no one is listening to you when you suggest they don’t eat full on meals.

I agree with the dislike for Matty. I went to school with a lad who was like him, one of the “edgy” ones, arrogant, the type who thinks they invented a genre of music and anyone who isn’t like them are not good enough or cool, although they like to stand out and be “unique”.
Someone on the last thread said it was on reddit that Olivia is out! I have had a bit of a look but cant see anything 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 6

I think Paul might be a bit more chill if Olivia wasn't there. I feel like he kind of acts up a little around her. Like almost like a teenage boy does around the girl he fancies?

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe Noki and Trish weren’t tactical. The most tactical thing to do was to remove someone one of the groups that neither are fully a part of like Tom, Jenkin or Chanel.

also, I could of sworn Will Best said on L&L that someone would of had a chance to save themselves from this vote???? I also don’t remember the main show saying that the chance to evict is in the L&L. I wasn’t paying full attention so maybe they did!

Reactions: 3
Noky and Trish fucked that up.
I hope Olivia stays and finds out they did the nominating. She thinks Noky is her friend.

Reactions: 9
I hope BB shows the house Trish and Noky choosing who to nominate and how they settled on the final 3. Bet T and N are nommed next week!

Not being funny.....but if it's Kerry that goes.... Is she going to fit through the coffin door? 🙈 she certainly won't be able to crawl through the tunnel?
Assuming there's another entrance.
I'm intrigued how they will play the eviction out!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Okay, a bit off topic, and maybe I'm being excessively cynical here but ...

Does anyone think that Kerry might have latched onto Hallie (and be wailing over her 'loss') because she sees her friendship with her as a leg-up for one of those six-figure salary NHS diversity & inclusion manager positions ???
:unsure:

Reactions: 16
Not being funny.....but if it's Kerry that goes.... Is she going to fit through the coffin door? 🙈 she certainly won't be able to crawl through the tunnel?
Assuming there's another entrance.
I'm intrigued how they will play the eviction out!
That’s true actually, even disregarding her size I struggle to see how someone with MS who relies on a scooter could get through there, I hope they’ve thought about that!

Reactions: 5
The whole thing was so confusing, L&L made out like they would have the first look into who was evicted! Pissed me off really, sat through that shite for no reason.

I voted 3 for Dylan and 2 for Kerry! I’d rather Olivia stayed because she’s a bigger character.

Reactions: 10
I hope BB shows the house Trish and Noky choosing who to nominate and how they settled on the final 3. Bet T and N are nommed next week!
Would be great if Jordan susses it out and they fail the task, and this is what happens as a punishment. :devilish:

Reactions: 9
I'm hoping Olivia goes.

It will pull the rug out from under Paul.
I hope she goes too but don’t see how it pulls the rug from Paul, he gets on well with other HMs and if he wants to trash the bedroom he’ll do that with Tom the Weasel (“TTW”) or on his own.

Last edited:
  • Haha
What’s everyone’s current housemate rankings? I think mine would have to be

1. Henry
2. Jordan (when he’s not pissing about with Matty)
3. Olivia, only because she brings the drama.
4. Yinrun
5. Noky
6. Trish
7. Jenkin
8. Chanelle
9. Tom
10. Matty
11. Paul
12. Kerry
13. Dylan

Reactions: 3
Evicting Kerry immediately would be tactically impossible. She has medications she would have to pack, and her exit from the house would have not been through room 101.
Did anyone else notice how panicked AJ looked trying to make conversation in the last twenty minutes? She knew the script was changed and was hoping no one would notice.
I’m going to give the series a wide berth now, and just check in here to see who goes. What a con job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.