Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kearnah

The fact Noki just sat there and didn’t say anything and let Trish take all the blame !

Reactions: 30

KTC

Chatty Member
Paul and Tom are such selfish arseholes and Tom is Pauls little bitch

Reactions: 29

pepe le pew

VIP Member
Dylan should have been called to the diary room IMMEDIATELY when he started that tirade. Did the Big Brother team allow him to shout at the to black women, because all of them were black? Dylan was terrifying. In any club or pub bouncers would have intervened.

• Heart
I can see why Trish got so angry. Black people get judged more anyway and him bringing race into it just makes it worse. I would have been as mad as her

• Heart

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Why does Paul not wear clothes? Sorry but he looks ridiculous in his pants. He really isn't as hot as he thinks he is. But regardless, no one should he walking around in their grotty undies.

• Sick

Leo100

VIP Member
Why is Paul so bothered he wasn't nominated , he really has it in for Noky. I'm not her biggest fan but she's harmless

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Paul needs to seriously do one. Hand on Dylan's back. Patronising fuck. Not so supportive of Dylan waking him at 2am pillow fighting.

inyo

VIP Member
Tom now gives me the ick. Hiding shitty biscuits under the bed? Are you 10 years old?

Reactions: 28
I hope Big brother drops them in it and says can all housemates return the items you didn’t order from the store room. Selfish gits!
Everyone can see them for who they are then.

Clovis

VIP Member
Now I want BB to be evil and punish Noky and Trish for talking about nominations.
200w (56).gif

• Haha