Beyond Skincare #4 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Friend tried my led mask yesterday and was amazed. She reckons it's made her faint marionette lines disappear after one use! I'm not sure there was much there to begin with, but she's impressed and she knows what her skin looks like

Reactions: 4
OH so polynucleotides update (procedure and aftermath, not results - not expecting anything short term).

It was a lot less painful than I expected! Not many injection points - apparently there is a "grid" of points they inject based on what performed best in the clinical trials. I think I had maybe 7 on each side? I had it to address my undereye area but the injection sites were all in the cheek area rather than closer around the eyes (I am going to double check that I definitely am on the "eye" pathway lol). I had numbing cream for 10~15 minutes beforehand which won't have penetrated deep enough to do anything about the below-surface sting of what's being injected but took the edge off the skin piercing needle at least. It was very tolerable (compared to PRP/microneedling), mainly because its so quick, so few points, and not much being injected. I could feel the lumps afterwards, took about a week for them all to dissipate. The lumps weren't visible but were definitely there beneath the skin when I applied skincare. My doctor gave me some fancy ZO skin serum to apply after which smells so delicious and so far is the highlight of the experience. SO delicious smelling.

I've tried taking some before photos so that I can actually do photos again in a few months and see if there is any noticeable difference. If there is I may post...

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Current body
Me too! My husband asks me for an Xmas list each year and I add loads of links so there is an element of surprise still. Never expected that he’d buy me this and also alongside other bits on my list.

It’s been brilliant. My forehead is so smooth (aged 47). Definitely helped my eye lines too.

Weirs though, whenever I put it on my nose starts to run a little bit in the first 2 mins!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone tried this before?

Has the Lyma been discussed on here? Or has anyone tried ?
Spenny but seems great by reviews

Reactions: 1
Omg I’ve been eyeing it up for ages 😂
I don’t have any LED masks and was gonna spring g for the current body but now I’m like I could put my money towards the Lyma🤓
Sofia Richie has me sold over on TikTok I’m very easily led- if only I was richer😂

Reactions: 2
As I understand it, as well as an initial cost of £1,999 there's an ongoing monthly cost of £99. That's the deal breaker for me.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is that for the serum?
I don't know the detail - their website isn't very clear - but the £99/month seems to be for some sort of product (serum? gel?) that's needed for the laser to work. I imagine it's like the gel you need to use with the NuFace.

I don't know whether it's possible to use another, cheaper, product with the Lyma (as you can with the NuFace).