Beyond Skincare #4 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you think of this treatment?
It’s an injection of hyalaunic can’t spell into the face so not prophilo?

they are calling it a glow boost

Is this a waste of time
Just for hydration boost,
That will probably be similar to like seventy hyal etc. Its basically a skin booster. Heard good things about some, but some people don't see much difference

Reactions: 1
I didn't see a great deal of difference when I got a skin booster (it was toskani tkn ha3). Profhilo is meant to be good but it's expensive.

I'm going to get tear trough filler next month. I've decided I need the big guns!

I didn't see a great deal of difference when I got a skin booster (it was toskani tkn ha3). Profhilo is meant to be good but it's expensive.

I'm going to get tear trough filler next month. I've decided I need the big guns!
oooh interested to hear how you find it, I've been considering it for a long while

Am going to try Profhilo the next time I get my Botox and filler. I’m getting my Botox this month but it’s my birthday so I don’t want to try anything new in case I don’t love it. So will let you all know once I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Polynucleotides
I have my first treatment for under eye fine lines and wrinkles.
I did have a a lot of small bumps underneath the skin. The treatment itself was a bit painful, more a nipping pain but bearable. It’s not the injections that hurt it’s the product itself that’s nippy apparently.
I was fairly red and I’ve bruised a little afterwards but that can happen.
I do have very sensitive skin.
I’m on day 3 now after the treatment and the bumps have gone. There’s a bit of swelling/ small bruise but it’s healing well & gone down loads.
I need to have another 2 sessions & hopefully I will see a difference in my under eye area.
Anymore of an update? ☺ My aesthetician is starting this treatment and I'm interested

Agreed, but theres only so much water I can consume before I have to admit I need professional intervention 🤣
After you cleanse slather your richest cream on those areas, like trowel it on so it looks like a mask, then pop some cut out sections of cling film over the top. Give it fifteen minutes or so and you should notice a significantly plumper, smoother appearance. I know this sounds odd but I learned it from a dermatologist!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
After you cleanse slather your richest cream on those areas, like trowel it on so it looks like a mask, then pop some cut out sections of cling film over the top. Give it fifteen minutes or so and you should notice a significantly plumper, smoother appearance. I know this sounds odd but I learned it from a dermatologist!
Trying this tonight! Can't wait to see my partners face 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This makes so much sense, I do it with hair treatments.

Reactions: 3
Anyone try ultherepy?

considering this for jawline/chin lower face
I had it about 10 years ago and didn't have a very positive experience. I found it really painful and didn't think I saw a result.

Morpheus8 might be a better option. I had it last year for lower face and neck and did see a result - a slight tightening around the jaw and overall improvement in skin condition. If you do have Morpheus8 choose a practitioner who uses a good numbing cream and leaves it on for about an hour and a half before the treatment.

Reactions: 4
Not sure if this is the most appropriate thread for this q but I have become a bit obsessed with supplements, rightly or wrongly. Anyway, I got a targeted ad for some melatonin patches to aid sleep, and they seem to have other patches for focus, calm, etc. has anyone tried something like this? One is a caffeine patch and I know I’m sensitive to too much caffeine so I’d avoid that one but I am curious about the others!

Not sure if this is the most appropriate thread for this q but I have become a bit obsessed with supplements, rightly or wrongly. Anyway, I got a targeted ad for some melatonin patches to aid sleep, and they seem to have other patches for focus, calm, etc. has anyone tried something like this? One is a caffeine patch and I know I’m sensitive to too much caffeine so I’d avoid that one but I am curious about the others!
It's a gimmick. Melatonin isn't legal OTC here so either they don't actually deliver any melatonin to the bloodstream or they're illegal. I'd bet the first option tbh. You're much better off either trying to get nutrients from food or worst case using a reputable brand of tablets for whatever it is you're trying to supp

Reactions: 3
Anymore of an update? ☺ My aesthetician is starting this treatment and I'm interested
Hi, it’s been 4 weeks and I’m due my next treatment. I can see some improvement under my eyes. The lines look slightly better and they are definitely less puffy. I’m looking forward to my 2nd treatment tomorrow.
I did bruise abit last time, id recommend not having any plans for around 5 days ish. For me I did get small dark bruises but they went after 7 days.

The bumps go down after two or three days tho.
I will update you again after my 2nd treatment x
---
Plinest is meant to be one of the best along with ameela. Fab you're already seeing good results.
I've had a few friends try lumi eyes but not been too impressed but it's way cheaper.
I am feeling quite glow-y after Microneedling and a scar I've got is much less prominent.
The lady I go to would not use or recommend Lumi eye, she said it’s not a good product in her opinion. She said it doesn’t give go results.
Oo I do really want to try mirconeedling. That’s good the scar looks faded with the treatment too.
love glowy skin. ❤

Absolutely I agree with you Pilnest is meant to be one of best products. I reckon it’s worth paying that bit extra to get a better quality product/ treatment.
I’m having my second treatment tomorrow so I will let you know how it goes.
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Think I’m going to jump into LED masks
The current body is 340€ what’s the best discount I can hope for on it? Like signing up for email or do they do flash sales etc
Thanks

Think I’m going to jump into LED masks
The current body is 340€ what’s the best discount I can hope for on it? Like signing up for email or do they do flash sales etc
Thanks
PennLED gets 15% off. It used to be 25% not sure why it’s changed, may be different in euros. The Black Friday sale was rubbish. Also have a look at qvc, sometimes their discounts are v good