Beyond Skincare #4 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those who use and enjoy the nuface, what results exactly do you notice from it? like how would you decribe? I was trying to explain it to a colleague earlier but couldn't other than "sort of lifting?"
When I first started using the Nuface I read somewhere that if skincare is like nutrition, the Nuface is like a workout and I think this is accurate. I definitely feel more lifted with it and I notice a difference if I get lazy with it

Reactions: 3
I had a baby a year ago and still have a lot of loose skin and stretch marks on my stomach. I’m going on holiday mid Feb and so self conscious about it. I’m breastfeeding so a bit limited to what treatments I can have.
My question is can I use my nuface mini on my stomach and would it help? I know they have a body one but can’t justify a new gadget atm.

I guess you *could* but I'm not totally sure it would work. I have the body device and the box states that it's too strong for facial use so I'd say that means the mini is not strong enough for body use if the reverse is true. Plus it would be very time consuming for something you can't even be sure will work

Is the body one worth it? I’m planning on going for Morpheus8 when I stop breastfeeding but seen mixed reviews on that too. I’ve been dermarolling at home which has made some improvement.

I've had it about 5 years. I'll be honest and say I'm very inconsistent with it as it's pretty dull to use. The NuFace I actually look forward to but the body one I find a total bore and so I find it hard to be consistent. If you get it and use it consistently it will probably take about 2 months before you see a difference, it's not like the NuFace where you can see the results straightaway

Maybe some other users might have other opinions to share

Reactions: 1
Thank you so much! I’ve just ordered 🤭 paid £141.75 down from £189. Can not wait to start using it
I’d love to hear how you get on with it @kelly123 I’ve got lizard skin on my hands, so would love to know what differences you see once you have been using it for a while x

I've had it about 5 years. I'll be honest and say I'm very inconsistent with it as it's pretty dull to use. The NuFace I actually look forward to but the body one I find a total bore and so I find it hard to be consistent. If you get it and use it consistently it will probably take about 2 months before you see a difference, it's not like the NuFace where you can see the results straightaway

Maybe some other users might have other opinions to share
Thank you. That’s good to know about the results.

Used my LED mask and neck thingy tonight for the first time in months.
It only takes 10 minutes so there’s no excuse for me not to do it. 😳

Reactions: 2
This is slightly off-topic but I would really appreciate any opinions! I am in my final year at university and I’m currently writing my dissertation. For my topic I have chosen to research the impact of User Generated Content in the Beauty Industry and how it influences people opinions on brands. If you have a spare few minutes to fill it out I would really appreciate it.
Thank you 🤍🤍

strathbusiness.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_71XIAeGXkM0vhPM

I’d love to hear how you get on with it @kelly123 I’ve got lizard skin on my hands, so would love to know what differences you see once you have been using it for a while x
I’ve used it about three times so too early to tell. I’ll report back after a month 🦎

Used my LED mask and neck thingy tonight for the first time in months.
It only takes 10 minutes so there’s no excuse for me not to do it. 😳
samee with the mask, just started using mine after months of it sitting there 🤣

Sorry if this has been asked before - has anyone had lazer resurfacing on the face?

I wouldn't mind trying an LED face mask, but I'm not keen on spending a stupid amount of money on one. I've come across this Lux Skin one for only £39 - I wonder if anyone here knows if it's any good or not?
Screenshot_20240115_183615_Samsung Internet.jpg