Beyond Skincare #4 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone tried Polynucleotide injections...its called Ameela eyes in my clinic?
I’d never heard of this but just had a quick look I like the sound of it as I was considering under eye filler and this seems better but I’m always scared of things that need 2-3 treatments as if it hurts I know I won’t go back for the follow ups 🙃

Reactions: 1
I can’t decide whether I want this, tear trough filler or under eye Botox (where they inject microdroplets of Botox in your under eye area)

Has anyone had lazer resurfacing or know of anyone. I’m booked in but am getting cold feet

I should be started a 3-course for undereyes next week! My doctor said it's going to hurt, but I have a decent pain tolerance so I'm hoping I will manage it (although I'll be on my period so will be more pain sensitive 😭)

I've been looking to try it since I read this article last year: https://thetweakmentsguide.com/blog/move-over-profhilo-the-polynucleotides-are-here/

I had undereye filler nearly 4 years ago which made a significant difference at the time that I'm still happy with. But ageing and gravity have continued (I'm nearly 40 and sadly can't defy the laws of physics and time) and I'm seeing more hollowness/dark shadow under my eyes. I actually went to see a doctor about laser resurfacing, which I think I've mentioned here before, and he advised it would be overkill - I wouldn't see significant enough results for it to be worth the cost and downtime, because my undereyes are in pretty decent shape. He said wait until you'll see more of an improvement. And I'm reluctant to get more filler just yet (risk of complications/results not being as desired/every 4 years is a bit too frequent for my preference given how long it can hang around&migrate, especially if eventually I'll get a face lift). So PNA seems worth trying.

My doctor has said I need to think of it more as preventative medicine with a payoff in the longer term, that I won't see the same kind of results as if I got filler, which makes sense.

ALSO LED.

Tell me why I'm wanting to get a neck mask as well 🤣 I've finally been using my 3 minute face mask every day, because the whole reason I bought it was to use it daily. And I've been using my dermalux flex on other body areas more regularly. But neck is super awkward, and 10 minutes of neck is so appealing.....but I'm running out of space for all this tech 🙈 oh yes and running out of money. My salary comes in, and it goes back out on my credit card bill. Hellllllllp

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just bought the Foreo Kiwi pore vacuum. There's a pore vacuum and a pore vacuum/ microdermabrasion tool but I just went for the one without microdermabrasion tool as I don't think I'd use that part

Will report back

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just bought the Foreo Kiwi pore vacuum. There's a pore vacuum and a pore vacuum/ microdermabrasion tool but I just went for the one without microdermabrasion tool as I don't think I'd use that part

Will report back
This sounds right up my street , looking forward to your verdict < will not impulse buy, will not impulse buy>

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Will report back
Excited for your report! This sounds super interesting

• Heart
Hair related question if I may. I have naturally curly hair and am thinking about getting a Dyson hairdryer. However I've just come across the cloud nine airshot which looks good. Does anyone have any experience of either product and if so do you recommend one over the other?

Hair related question if I may. I have naturally curly hair and am thinking about getting a Dyson hairdryer. However I've just come across the cloud nine airshot which looks good. Does anyone have any experience of either product and if so do you recommend one over the other?
Do you use the diffuser attachment normally or heat style your hair? The Dyson is an excellent hairdryer however if you like diffusing your curls, the Shark style IQ hairdryer offers a much better customisable attachments (you can adjust the dept of the diffuser prongs and concentrator width), has ionic technology, and performs just as well for a fraction of the price. Sorry have not used the cloud nine air shot

Reactions: 2
Do you use the diffuser attachment normally or heat style your hair? The Dyson is an excellent hairdryer however if you like diffusing your curls, the Shark style IQ hairdryer offers a much better customisable attachments (you can adjust the dept of the diffuser prongs and concentrator width), has ionic technology, and performs just as well for a fraction of the price. Sorry have not used the cloud nine air shot
Yeah I diffuse my hair. Will investigate the Shark hairdryer, thank you!

• Heart
I have the Dyson and use the diffuser semi regularly (I prefer the finish of air drying personally unless I’m in a rush) but find the comb attachment great for straightening while drying if that’s something you’d use it for. You can almost slot the comb into a brush at the root and pull down and it stays in the brush so the tension is kept high through the whole pass

Has anyone got a discount code for the Dennis gross face mask? Or know of any good offers? Thank you

What is everyone’s opinion of dermaplaning? I’m going on holiday in two weeks for a wedding and don’t want a hairy face in the sun. I don’t have much peach fuzz so I wouldn’t be having it regularly just a one off.

What is everyone’s opinion of dermaplaning? I’m going on holiday in two weeks for a wedding and don’t want a hairy face in the sun. I don’t have much peach fuzz so I wouldn’t be having it regularly just a one off.
I get the FFS beauty one with replaceable blades and love it. I’m quite hairy so I tend to do it every 1-2 weeks

• Heart
I got it done before my wedding and I felt it made my makeup go on better and my skin look fresher (as my hair is dark). It all grew back the same. The lady who did mine did say some people break out after wards and some people don’t like the look but I thought it was great to do once in a while.

• Heart