Beyond Skincare #3 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@50sGirl I was just coming on to mention that deal. I think it's a good price and the Current Body mask is excellent. I paid £269 for mine from Current Body in December and that came with the masks and some extra skincare. I also had a £30 voucher (it should have been £299).

Reactions: 4
@50sGirl I was just coming on to mention that deal. I think it's a good price and the Current Body mask is excellent. I paid £269 for mine from Current Body in December and that came with the masks and some extra skincare. I also had a £30 voucher (it should have been £299).
Have you seen results from this? I'm just anxious about spending the money one it even though it would be the cost of one hydrafacial and I have no problem getting them! 😅

Reactions: 1
I think that's a great offer and it will pay for itself. I haven't used the Currentbody one but I know it's loved here and the reviews are brilliant

Reactions: 2
Thanks all.
I’ve ordered it. 10 minutes a day is doable for me. ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Great, let us know how you get on! Devices have made the biggest difference to my skin, more so than skincare

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Great, let us know how you get on! Devices have made the biggest difference to my skin, more so than skincare
Tbh I want to see if it will help my neck and décolleté. I know they do a specific device for that but I’ve seen people using the face one flat on that area so I’ll give it a go too.
I’ve got 60 days to try it out so fingers crossed.

Reactions: 2
@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain I've been keeping an eye on some discolouration on my cheek and it's definitely faded slightly in the past 6 months. Of course who knows what my skin would have been like without using it!
@50sGirl the 60.day thing is great as you can use it to make sure you get into good habits as well as checking for any improvements in your skin.

Felt a bit drawn this morning so I did a UFO 2 Bulgarian Rose mask, felt like I had been for a facial

• Heart
Reactions: 6
it could be the ingredients are cheap or there are less of them, or they make a lot more of those masks so the costs go down

My CurrentBody mask has arrived!
Wearing make up today so I will have to wait until tonight to give it a try.
In the morning I’ll have skin like a baby, right?! 😜😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So, this may be a silly question, but what’s the difference between getting your face professionally dermaplaned and giving it a quick swipe with your own Gillette in the shower at home (which I absolutely do not do a few times a week…)?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, this may be a silly question, but what’s the difference between getting your face professionally dermaplaned and giving it a quick swipe with your own Gillette in the shower at home (which I absolutely do not do a few times a week…)?
I have no clue but I imagine it’s the same 😄

I practiced dermaplaning on my arms last week and it went down fine but now there’s a heat wave and those parts of my arms are very, very hot 🥵 Who would have thought ey?!

• Wow
Thanks folks!

i made a mammoth order (e200) with Paula’s choice in June after being recommended the BHA here.

I’m still waiting to receive it!

i didn’t think twice about the wait until there was nothing after a month

I’m in Ireland so well used to brexit causing lags

paula’s choice say they can only investigate within a two week window and I’ve waited too long. DHL (the couriers in question) have told me they can’t speak with me directly, only the business. I was on hold with them for 90mins yesterday. Dealing with their Netherlands office.

i think I may need to accept I’m not getting this famous BHA 😢
status update!

I submitted a report on PayPal last week thanks to the wonderful advice of my beloved tattlers.

yesterday, Paula’s choice contacted me to advise that the DHL courier has confirmed they’d misplaced the package. And they would be issuing me a new one

once bitten, now shy, I asked instead for a refund which they’re happy to effect for me.

i had damn best written off that money, I feel I owe you ladies a cut now!

I’m going to put the funds towards a professional consult and bespoke facial with a local clinician who comes highly regarded. And let her recommend a product range for me. Again, thanks to tattler advice 😍.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
status update!

I submitted a report on PayPal last week thanks to the wonderful advice of my beloved tattlers.

yesterday, Paula’s choice contacted me to advise that the DHL courier has confirmed they’d misplaced the package. And they would be issuing me a new one

once bitten, now shy, I asked instead for a refund which they’re happy to effect for me.

I’m going to put the funds towards a professional consult and bespoke facial with a local clinician who comes highly regarded. And let her recommend a product range for me. Again, thanks to tattler advice 😍.
I'm so delighted to hear this!! I was actually wondering how you got on ❤

• Heart
I'm so delighted to hear this!! I was actually wondering how you got on ❤
Ah thank you! I think it was you who recommended the PayPal route? I’ll be doing all my online purchases via them now for sure!

I think I have ptsd from that morning spent calling half a dozen different DHL/ An Post offices!

• Heart
status update!

Its such a shame that it took a Paypal report for Paula’s Choice to investigate. It will certainly put me off ordering from them. Poor customer service.
Pleased you got your money back and enjoy your facial.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.