Beyond Skincare #3 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sensica base gel has little metal massage ball applicator and itโ€™s game changing lol

Omg is this a spatula as well?! #influenced ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The spatula bit is really soft silicone so I find it's easy to scoop out the mask with that then use it to splat/distribute over the face. It has a little soft bristle bit at the bottom I've totally ignored so far and never used ๐Ÿ˜† It was one of those things that comes in a kit that I thought would be useless that I've actually ended up using a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love this thread. I'd be happy for the next to carry on in the same way: Beyond Skincare #4 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures.

Reactions: 4
Can anyone recommend a shampoo for greasy hair please?

I go through phases but the last few months I shower in the morning and by 3pm my hair is greasy! It's fine hair but I'm 30+ so should have grown out of it by now!!
I use this one and it really helps!

The sensica base gel has little metal massage ball applicator and itโ€™s game changing lol

Omg is this a spatula as well?! #influenced ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This thread does more effective influencing on my purchases than any ads/instagrammers/youtuber or even Redditors do ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So I finally decided on my BF purchase - went with the Sensica Sensilift. It was 40% off on CB! I was tempted by the Tripollar VX Stop (or whatever its called, their naming conventions confuse me a bit) as they have a sale on their website but I couldn't justify the extra money. Really excited to add RF in to the routine!

oh and yes I'm off to buy that little elf spatula for face masks ๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So I finally decided on my BF purchase - went with the Sensica Sensilift. It was 40% off on CB! I was tempted by the Tripollar VX Stop (or whatever its called, their naming conventions confuse me a bit) as they have a sale on their website but I couldn't justify the extra money. Really excited to add RF in to the routine!

oh and yes I'm off to buy that little elf spatula for face masks ๐Ÿ˜…
My led mask arrived yesterday. Excited to hear how you go with your Sensica - thatโ€™s an amazing price!!

Shall I do a new thread? Iโ€™ve never done one before ๐Ÿ˜‚ figure Iโ€™m in a safe space

New thread!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.