Beyond skincare #2 Beauty devices and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, I have the clarisonic smart profile and I'm trying to find brush replacements for face and body. Where can I find them? Nothing really cleans like clarisonic for me...
The body brush is amazing!

Although I have to say using a foaming cleanser with foreo would be ok but I find that milky cleansers don't really do the job and work together with these devices.
It's going to be hard to find now they've gone out of business. Maybe try ebay? Places started selling their Clarisonic products discounted to clear stock as soon as the closure was announced and that was a while ago now.

Reactions: 2
Guys, I have the clarisonic smart profile and I'm trying to find brush replacements for face and body. Where can I find them? Nothing really cleans like clarisonic for me...
The body brush is amazing!

Although I have to say using a foaming cleanser with foreo would be ok but I find that milky cleansers don't really do the job and work together with these devices.
Current body are the only authorised retailer of the clarisonic replacement heads now… I actually went on to look at buying a foreo yesterday and ended up just buying some replacement heads for my Mia 2 as I love it. You have to buy like annual packs of 4 up but I don’t mind as they were well discounted and I don’t want to be without them either 😂 reviews etc seem legit aswell

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Speaking of CurrentBody (sorry!), LF told me to eff off with my broken NuFace, so if I do buy a replacement (not from them!) is it worth me going for the full size one over the mini one? There are some offers on at CurrentBody.

Or should I get something else instead? I've just had an unexpected pay rise.

Thanks

Speaking of CurrentBody (sorry!), LF told me to eff off with my broken NuFace, so if I do buy a replacement (not from them!) is it worth me going for the full size one over the mini one? There are some offers on at CurrentBody.

Thanks
God that’s so frustrating!! @Aude said CB customer service were super impressive with hers. Sorry that happened, but total empathy ❤

Thanks. I originally got it for less than half price thanks to a code posted by somebody who appears to have stopped posting here :( so I guess I don't mind too much, but it has pissed me off a bit.

• Sad

Thanks
I got the Aldi one, can’t really comment if it’s as good as I haven’t used Nuface but it was only £25!

Thanks
I've only ever had the NuFace mini (in fact I have two so that I can do both sides of my face/neck at the same time) and have never regretted not getting the Trinity version.

Whether the Trinity is worth getting depends I think on what you want to use it for particularly. I only use mine to firm up the lower face/jawline (thanks to Botox my eye area and forehead are fine).

HotandFlashy Angie did a comparison between the NuFace and the Foreo Bear and her recommendation was for the NuFace Trinity with the ELE attachment if your main concern was hooded eyelids.

As regards NuFace versus other devices... As well as the NuFace mini, I have the CurrentBody LED face and chest masks and the Foreo UFO2. I think the LED and UFO2 both make a difference, but if I could only have one device it would be the NuFace. If I could two it would be the NuFace and the LED. There are no other devices that really tempt me at the moment. I think @SqualorVictoria has tried others.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Thanks
I got the Nuface mini and fix set instead of the fullsize because I preferred using the little fix around the eyes and mouth. IMO that is the better option.

I got the Nuface mini and fix set instead of the fullsize because I preferred using the little fix around the eyes and mouth. IMO that is the better option.
Same here. Pleased I went with the mini anyway as I think anything bigger would get annoying to use towards the end of treatment

I love the Trinity and though I don't use the attachments as much as the Trinity itself I do enjoy them. The line eraser is a different product, it's a quick fix but the ELE attachment is good for hard to reach areas like nasolabial folds etc

Ok, I’ve taken @Aude ’s advice and ordered the NuFaceTrinity with the ELE attachment while the sale is still on. It also comes with a free tube of gel, so what the hell 😀. I’ve been really quite missing zoning out in the evenings while zapping my face.

I think it is also your advice, @SqualorVictoria. Thanks for all the suggestions, everybody.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic: my scalp reacted so badly to acv rinse even though I diluted it and my hair is falling out so much. Are there are any scalp products you can recommend?

• Sad
Slightly off topic: my scalp reacted so badly to acv rinse even though I diluted it and my hair is falling out so much. Are there are any scalp products you can recommend?
You could try massaging some olive oil into your scalp and leaving it for a while before washing

You could try massaging some olive oil into your scalp and leaving it for a while before washing
I feel like I have messed up my scalp barrier and microbiome
I ordered the Phillips kingsley scalp tonic. Is the living proof scalp treatment any good?

One thing i noticed is that my skin on my face and scalp is the same...oily but dehydrated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.