Beyond skincare #2 Beauty devices and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
an under eye miracle concealer/becca dupe ??????? please share ? are you on about the under eye brightening corrector cos if you’ve found a dupe for it then i need to know 😂 i’m so sad becca is closing cos i love that product
I rate Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector as better than the Becca corrector. It’s less shiny and a little goes a very long way. Comes in two shades too. Found on QVC or Tarte’s own website.

Reactions: 1
Yep she’s had botox and fillers but she posted this which is an incredible difference. That was from actually going there for a facial though, not using the device I posted.

View attachment 598819

If I ever get a chance I might give going there a go!
This looks almost too good to be true. I’m wary because of it!

Reactions: 5
This looks almost too good to be true. I’m wary because of it!
I’ve seen a couple of other posts too that look very convincing but I’m always a little wary, though I will willingly hand over my money for anything that I think might make me look better. Too few reviews on this though, will stick to the Nuface!

Reactions: 2
The facial also used a jade roller and an exercise ball so the massage element certainly helps too. I enjoyed it and if I lived in the UK and wanted a facial I probably would go again

I have so many devices of my own at home now though that going for a facial hardly seems worth it!

The facial also used a jade roller and an exercise ball so the massage element certainly helps too. I enjoyed it and if I lived in the UK and wanted a facial I probably would go again

I have so many devices of my own at home now though that going for a facial hardly seems worth it!
It would be amazing if we could get together as a group one day and have a home spa day using all our devices and treatments and have a proper gossip about skincare.

• Heart
I was using my UFO 2 earlier and noticed a sheet mask section in the app that I hadn't seen before. Clicked on it and it looks like there is a new sheet mask (available in coconut, manuka honey and others too). There is nothing about these on the website so I asked on live chat and they said as far as they are aware no product exists and I should fill in a contact form. If these full face sheet masks become available I will definitely buy some!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Sorry, I’m tired and not making sense! I mean do you think you apply them like a normal sheet mask and then use the UFO over the top?

I’ve just updated my app and in the blurb it said something like ‘good news we’ve added new sheet masks for you to try’!!! Now I’m excited 😬

Reactions: 3
ohhh, I had a Face Gym treatment at their set up inside Selfridges a few years ago. It was great. But I think if you're not used to facial massage you might find it a bit intense.

I think so, it looked like a full sheet mask in the app. Excited to try them!
Oh gosh, excited for this. Actually, going to do an experiment this morning where I put on a sheet mask (probably a Garnier one as I have loads) and run my UFO over the top.

Reactions: 3
I am so tempted by the Foreo, I’ve abandoned my NuFace which I must dust off and get back on .

I’ve given up on my Skin+Me prescription, I did it for 6 months but didn’t see any real difference in my pigmentation, would the Foreo be any more helpful do you think?

Not sure if the UFO helps with pigmentation but the masks will make your skin look amazing! I use mine about twice a week and my skin always looks so good after

I'm thinking of splashing out on the new Dennis Gross LED body device. It looks brilliant and can be used on neck and other areas and is flexible so can be moulded. I sometimes get spots on my upper back near my bra line so it would be helpful for that. It's only 3 minutes per area. And there's a pain relief feature for muscles and joints so I'm thinking it could be useful for after going for a run or even to use on my stomach during period pain times

It's so bloody expensive though!

There's a video in this link if anyone is curious

Reactions: 4
I am so tempted by the Foreo, I’ve abandoned my NuFace which I must dust off and get back on .

I’ve given up on my Skin+Me prescription, I did it for 6 months but didn’t see any real difference in my pigmentation, would the Foreo be any more helpful do you think?
I'm not sure mine has helped with pigmentation - I don't have much but a small patch by my eye that appeared during pregnancy. I did have a lot of redness in general around my nose, in-between my nose and my mouth and around my chin and that has completely disappeared. The only thing that's changed is using the UFO. I went swimming today and thought for the first time in about 20 years I looked good without make up on! I never wear loads of make up but I would NEVER leave the house (or even answer the door 😬) if I was make-up free and I would now.

I'm not sure mine has helped with pigmentation - I don't have much but a small patch by my eye that appeared during pregnancy. I did have a lot of redness in general around my nose, in-between my nose and my mouth and around my chin and that has completely disappeared. The only thing that's changed is using the UFO. I went swimming today and thought for the first time in about 20 years I looked good without make up on! I never wear loads of make up but I would NEVER leave the house (or even answer the door 😬) if I was make-up free and I would now.
Wow!, you must be so pleased ❤, you’re helping me to make a decision , cheers kid!

Purchased the Dennis Gross! I've noticed that what stops me from using a device consistently is the time involved. The Nuface, Bear, UFO, etc, only take minutes. The reason I haven't been consistent with my Aduro LED is because a treatment is 20 minutes and it's just too difficult to slot in. I am going to try again though

What has attracted me to the Dennis Gross body LED is that each treatment area is only 3 minutes so if I wanted to treat multiple areas in one go (neck and two sides of back for instance) it still takes less time than one Aduro session!

Reactions: 6
Wow!, you must be so pleased ❤, you’re helping me to make a decision , cheers kid!
I was quite surprised at how much it helped with redness/uneven skin tone.. it's been quite a dramatic change (to my eyes anyway!) 😬 The masks are lovely and hydrating as well. Best money I've spent on skincare hands down!

Purchased the Dennis Gross! I've noticed that what stops me from using a device consistently is the time involved. The Nuface, Bear, UFO, etc, only take minutes. The reason I haven't been consistent with my Aduro LED is because a treatment is 20 minutes and it's just too difficult to slot in. I am going to try again though

What has attracted me to the Dennis Gross body LED is that each treatment area is only 3 minutes so if I wanted to treat multiple areas in one go (neck and two sides of back for instance) it still takes less time than one Aduro session!
I need to win the lottery to keep up with you and your gadgets 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.