Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ls240898

VIP Member
Guys I’m too obsessed with this album. It is perfect. I’ve had it non stop on repeat. My boyfriend is fucking sick of me 😂 Tyrant is my current fix. Giddy up giddy up 🐎
I’ve managed to get my boyfriend hooked on Bodyguard. And I mean hooked, he’s playing it in the shower, in the car, cooking. Beyhive in the making

• Heart
Reactions: 4

HotTea

Got tickets today, I was at work in the office at the time. Oh my god Ticketmaster was going round for ages when it was confirming… when it said you’re in I literally jumped out my chair and done a fucking spin on the floor 😂 my boss was like “what are you doing?!” 😂 I am so excited but Jesus Christ what a stress!

• Haha
  • Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Tickets on sale globally on 9th November! And she’s having two premieres - London and LA

• Heart
Am I the only one that's underwhelmed by the tour? I was actually bored watching the tik toks of it 🫠
I have a bit of a personal theory about this, because I've seen quite a few comments from people saying similar things about the show last night... it looks boring, something is 'off' about the tour/her performance etc.

I think it's because this album, unlike all of her other albums potentially has an element of insincerity about it. Beyonce has always made music that feels authentic (and post 4 album onwards very innovative and creative). This album for the most part is a copy/paste gay ballroom album - almost like she's walked in on a niche scene she's never been part of and tried to 'claim' it.

I know that when I first heard Break My Soul I scoffed.... it felt like a cynical ploy to cash in on the popularity of drag race/ballroom culture and I still don't find it particularly inventive as a song. Ate my words when the album came out though because I love it.

Obviously she's an excellent performer so she will always deliver on that front, but I think there's heart and soul missing from this album and that's what has always made Beyonce a cut above. She might everso slightly be out of her comfort zone if you get me? This is one scene that already has reigning queens....

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk ✌🤣

mg89

Chatty Member
I have seen her on every tour since the Mrs Carter tour in 2014, and saw her at Glastonbury in 2011 which was amazing. I wish I'd gone to see her on the I am... tour in 2009 but was a broke student so couldn't afford it 😂 I still listen to the audio from that tour often!

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
Annoyingly I did check the shipping and it would cost £24! Hopefully it goes down soon.

Sorry to say I’m really believing the Beyoncé tour rumours and I’m ready to spend my heart earned cash seeing Crazy in Love again

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

Luce0331

VIP Member
obviously take with a pinch of salt But my friends works for ticketmaster UK and for “big acts” they have to know in advance when the tickets are so they can prep their servers and they’ve been told Beyonce tickets will be on sale in October!

• Haha

Luce0331

VIP Member
I said I wasn’t sure if I was going to watch spoilers or not but I’m currently watching a live stream of opening night 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Twinkle6

VIP Member
The Gaga fans are forever pining for a Telephone sequel. I can never see it from Gaga now though, at least, not in the same vein as Telephone.

ls240898

VIP Member
It would also be a ‘middle fingers up, put them hands high’ to all those who say she’s not country if the Queen of country endorses the album
Someone said maybe she’ll go back to the CMAs and perform with Dolly just to piss them off again lool. I don’t relate to Beyonce much, but basing a whole album off of annoying the country folks is iconic behaviour I must say