Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goldengyal

I like a few of the songs but tbh it doesn’t have replay value for me. Like I will be listening to Lemonade for years to come but will likely just forget about Renaissance.

I respect that she’s doing what she wants as an artist and isn’t really bothered about commercial success anymore though.

Reactions: 3

ls240898

VIP Member
she’s hit #1 in the US now! Hoping we’re getting the album cover/title/tracklist/preorder this week

• Heart
Reactions: 3

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Oh I’ve no idea! Genius lyrics says it’s a reference to a maybe watching her tour trucks drive away?
---
I agree the sentiment I’m getting is SOME fans are slightly racist. I mean…
some fans are
she wasn’t welcomed with open arms at the cma’s when she performed. all you had to do was look at some of the artists faces 🙃

i also get the vibe that she won’t be “welcomed” into the country scene. despite it being a sound rooted in black culture. fans are requesting the songs on country stations and they aren’t playing it 🙃🙃

people forget she’s a southern girl and that this isn’t new to her!

i love the theory that all three acts are beyonce reclaiming sounds/genres that rooted in black music.

Reactions: 2

ls240898

VIP Member
Didn’t you say this before about October though? Aha 😂
she was told October first, then it wasn’t happening any more for no reason. She’s not very high up so just gets told when announcements and on-sales are happening. After Beyoncé’s Dubai performance someone came out to say she apparently had foot surgery so maybe that’s why it was cancelled? Idk, but she’s told me this is definite

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Apparently this is the official tracklist:

1. AMERIICAN REQUIEM
2. BLACKBIIRD
3. 16 CARRIAGES
4. PROTECTOR
5. MY ROSE
6. SMOKE HOUSE (FT. WILLIE NELSON)
7. TEXAS HOLD 'EM
8. BODYGUARD
9. DOLLY P
10. JOLENE
11. DAUGHTER
12. SPAGHETTII
13. ALLIIGATOR TEARS
14. SMOKE HOUR II
15. JUST FOR FUN
16. II MOST WANTED
17. LEVII'S JEANS
18. FLAMENCO
19. THE LINDA MARTELL SHOW
20. YA YA
21. OH LOUISIANA
22. DESERT EAGLE
23. RIIVERDANCE
24. II HANDS II HEAVEN
25. AMEN
26. SWEET HONEY BUCKIN'
27. TYRANT

• Heart
I'm on live watching again. I just cannot with this opening set (yup, still beating that drum 🤣) It just doesn't tonally feel right for this 'era' of show. Chuck in a ballad or two near the end and circle back and end with a bang. Just don't have such a limp start..... the crowd should be going wild right now, not stood swaying.

ls240898

VIP Member
Right so she launched beencountry.com, her team put up ALWAYS BEEN COUNTRY posters and now this. What will it lead to? Too much for a tour but random for the visuals. Documentary about the lead up to Cowboy Carter/BEYINCÈ?

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
I also love Bday but that album is 18 years old, no one is making the same music they were 18 years ago cause the world moves on

She said herself she spent years people pleasing and now she doesn’t give a fuck, so I genuinely think she’s just doing whatever music she wants

As I said up thread the Country scene is largely racist so I doubt she has any interest in making music just to win over any of those people
After all this time she should absolutely be doing the music she wants and good for her, I just think it will alienate some fans as they’ve been used to her doing the same type of music since the DC days for so long.

Luce0331

VIP Member
I think she will be on time, not like her to be late from what I’ve seen! I think the stadium is basically sold out tonight besides a few restricted view tix

Re: merch, I’ve got my eye on the Thique shorts wby
I like the shorts but my flat ass would look stupid with ‘THIQUE’ written across it 😂

I’m not sure whether to go simple tshirt or a bit of sparkle

Last edited:
  • Haha

ls240898

VIP Member
There’s some absolutely banging merch on sale for the next few shows that I missed out on - London Has A Problem T-shirt, the crew-style jacket and the Heated fan!

I think she did the first show and realised that her foot can't take it so they've had to slim it down for the rest of the tour to enable her to get through it and lower the risk of injury.

It's a shame. I am definitely going to miss the big dance breaks from her during what I suspect might be her last major tour of this scale.

ls240898

VIP Member
I wouldn’t get my hopes up if I were you!
😢 curfew is 10:30 so hopefully she comes on just before 8
---
I think she did the first show and realised that her foot can't take it so they've had to slim it down for the rest of the tour to enable her to get through it and lower the risk of injury.

It's a shame. I am definitely going to miss the big dance breaks from her during what I suspect might be her last major tour of this scale.
She’s actually been dancing a lot more since the first night, I guess the crowd is giving her more to feed off

ls240898

VIP Member
This seems very extreme to me, Beyoncé clearly went about it legally or else they’d sue her and obviously it’s not great she didn’t ask them personally when others have but I don’t think it makes her arrogant