Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleOne27

VIP Member
I went to Edinburgh, absolutely unreal seen her 6 times. She came on at 7.45 no support act stayed on till about tenish. She is amazing!!

Reactions: 3

ls240898

VIP Member
What a show!! It was amazing, such a good time. Cardiff brought the vibes. Her mic was ON! I know I’m the one who said she was hardly dancing but she seems to move a lot so I take it back!!

• Heart

ls240898

VIP Member
All the dates are on her website now - thankfully my friend got it right this time haha!

Luce0331

VIP Member
I think the backlash for the lyrics is stupid anyway, the song is nearly 10 years old but now Tina has passed suddenly it’s a problem

Trixie Lou

So far I like:

- Cuff It
-Virgo’s Groove
-Move

I’m a big fan (fave running and dancing song is Get me Bodied 🤣) but last music I really loved was from Lemonade

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Got up to two most wanted atm and absolutely love the Miley collab!
---
Ok so it is a foot tapper, YaYa is an absolute barnstormer, great track placement leading into too! (RD has a nice Renaissance hangover feel to it) Feels a little bit of a snooze fest in places though, and feels like we’ve heard a lot of it before (Amen especially) with just some of country production added to it. It’s a little messy and disjointed with all the minute short tracks ?! There’s a few on there that I like and would listen to again Daughter, II most wanted, Bodyguard. I just miss the feeling of being so wowed and jaw drops like I felt on Lemonade, it really should have won AOTY. I can’t see her winning it for this either, so Jay Z will have to carry on moaning about it I guess…unless he pays everyone off for her to win it 😬 7.5/8 out of 10 for effort Miss Carter! P.S I adore Dolly with every ounce of my being so to hear her was a joy, I just wanted a proper duet that would have won everything!
---
Got up to two most wanted atm and absolutely love the Miley collab!
---
Ok so it is a foot tapper, YaYa is an absolute barnstormer, great track placement leading into too! (RD has a nice Renaissance hangover feel to it) Feels a little bit of a snooze fest in places though, and feels like we’ve heard a lot of it before (Amen especially) with just some of country production added to it. It’s a little messy and disjointed with all the minute short tracks ?! There’s a few on there that I like and would listen to again Daughter, II most wanted, Bodyguard. I just miss the feeling of being so wowed and jaw drops like I felt on Lemonade, it really should have won AOTY. I can’t see her winning it for this either, so Jay Z will have to carry on moaning about it I guess…unless he pays everyone off for her to win it 😬 7.5/8 out of 10 for effort Miss Carter! P.S I adore Dolly with every ounce of my being so to hear her was a joy, I just wanted a proper duet that would have won everything!
Forgot to say after a second listen to Sweet Honey Buckiin it’s bat shit crazy and I adore it, shot up my list! The use of the sample of I Fall to Pieces (known best by Patsy Cline) in is actually iconic, go off B!!

Last edited:

Luce0331

VIP Member
I agree the platinum blonde does wash her out and I’m not overly keen on that colour on her but she can do what she wants🤷‍♀️some people just look for reasons to criticise

GossWhore

VIP Member
I went to club renaissance twice and now me and some friends are thinking of going Houston for the show and doing club reni such which is $2000 or all risers which is $4000

Is anyone going to any US dates and if anyone doing riser or done it???
---
I was watching the live stream - blue looked so cute!!

London you’re next after this!! Can someone pick me up some merch because she keeps adding amazing stuff
Girl. Beyoncé trynna bankrupt me. I got 3 hoodie, 2 tees, had to get the London Has a Problem, the tour book, the fan and the crew jacket
---
Well I went last night. It was really good but I’ve never seen a Beyoncé crowd so flat during parts of the set. Even the die hard bey hive looked bored at some points.
Where were you sitting? Because it certainly was not club renaissance

Last edited:
  • Haha

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
Comment from under The Guardian’s Facebook post. She does actually play piano, but since when is her voice not an instrument? The main part of being a SINGER?

It’s not about her, it’s from the perspective of her mum. Her dad was a serial cheater
And yet Taylor Swift sings, writes her songs, plays the guitar and piano and still isn’t considered a proper artist.

ls240898

VIP Member
Also, I'm 94% sure that All Up In Your Mind will be my most played song of the year. Cannot wait for the other 2 acts and the tour announcement 😭
obviously take with a pinch of salt But my friends works for ticketmaster UK and for “big acts” they have to know in advance when the tickets are so they can prep their servers and they’ve been told Beyonce tickets will be on sale in October!

• Wow

Scarlettmine

I'm giving it a second listen. Most of the songs sound like the background music on a TV film. The are not bad songs, but I was expecting more from her, unfortunately since Lemonade I barely listened to any of her albums.

Yel

Chatty Member
I love Beyonce but this is honestly unacceptable. My vinyl arrives yesterday, sans 5 tracks and I’m annoyed. Also says the inserts would be printed images but they’re just paper. If there’s no refunds (ngl, feel like I shouldn’t have to send it back and I have to pay for it myself..) I’m going to try a chargeback as I paid on my credit card
That version will probably end up being more valuable, unless they still have millions in warehouses they pressed and are trying to offload.