Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's looking for recommendations for a week away in July. But not Centerparcs because they've already been this year and already booked for next year guyysssss.
That reel..just screams loneliness. She left the house on 3 different occasions in 1 day with the baby - 2 different baby classes and stuffing herself with more fast food while baby has a pouch of carrots to try! (Nothing against pouches, used them enough myself). She also says that she goes out so much with the baby because that's what she did pre-baby. Really? That was just out for more food though wasn't it? In between her 'job' of course. God knows how she'd ever go back to be an employee and not freelance!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can’t even make an effort for her own events and wash her hair? She truly is disgusting

Reactions: 6
What in the Black Mirror is this? Imagine seeing a group of beth clones walking towards you down the street holding McDonalds takeaway bags and wearing Ganni hats
IMG_1933.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
She looks like the boy in the striped pajamas in them pants.
The striped outfits are actually what would have to be worn in certain camps during the Holocaust, i do find it odd that people don’t make that association when they are wearing these fully striped outfits. It feels borderline icky that it’s a trend right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The striped outfits are actually what would have to be worn in certain camps during the Holocaust, i do find it odd that people don’t make that association when they are wearing these fully striped outfits. It feels borderline icky that it’s a trend right now.
Same. I saw one the other day that was a kids all in one. And it made me feel abit odd.

Reactions: 3
He eats so little so she doesn't bother making purees and buys pouches. The pouches that have to be binned after being open 24h. She makes no sense. When I was weaning I made a fair amount and froze in ice cube trays because they eat so little and it was less wasteful!

Reactions: 7
1000008838.png

Yes you are "out so much", doing the same thing - shopping, eating out, baby classes.
When does she ever make a meal or clean the house?
Having a day at home once in a while isn't a bad thing

Reactions: 15