Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it very gross that she entered a giveaway for a jellycat I don't know why maybe it's because she's trying to be an influencer and shows very publicly how happily she goes buy hundreds of them and now wants a free one from a competition it just doesn't sit right with me

Reactions: 9
Betty could have have done some weeding and jet washing before filming her latest reel, I guess that’s a lot of effort when you’re only sitting there for 2 minutes whilst you film the fake content….

Reactions: 4
all this shopping is not aspirational, in fact it makes me feel a bit sorry for her in a way? her life seems very empty even though she's got a child. I certainly know that my shopping (both actually buying things and just 'going shopping') goes through the roof when my mental health tanks.

Reactions: 11
all this shopping is not aspirational, in fact it makes me feel a bit sorry for her in a way? her life seems very empty even though she's got a child. I certainly know that my shopping (both actually buying things and just 'going shopping') goes through the roof when my mental health tanks.
It's just trying to fill an endless void.

Reactions: 4
This is so disrespectful to Nick who is clearly the only reliable income in their household. Maybe get a job you lazy cow if you want to go on holiday!
IMG_0250.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I really hope Nick puts his foot down on this! Shes such a lazy woman it’s actually concerning he hasn’t left her! What does she have to offer apart from the kid! She’s not a role model to anything, just trying to con ’friends’ into thinking she is so relatable!

Reactions: 8
I used to have a friend years ago who worked part time, didn’t make much money. The boyfriend made a decent amount but wasn’t loaded or anything. She used to use his debit (and credit) cards to book gigs, holidays etc without him knowing until later on 😂 can imagine Beth is like this.

We’ve just booked WDW for next year with what will be our 3 year old and it’s basically the same as paying for an extra adult! So will be interesting to see if she carries on like this once Francis is past 1 yo.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s zero chance she can pay her half of the holiday with 3p affiliate links so shes relying on him. To do it so publicly as well is disgusting. She really needs to grow up. How much of his money is she already pissing away every day?
If he wised up and left she’d be so fucked, even before they had Francis.

Reactions: 10
Also it's so regressive. Like damn girl CONTRIBUTE. Women chained themselves to railings so we could have opportunities in life, not so you could whinge to your husband to pay for your holidays. Get some bleeping self respect it's 2024.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Playing devils advocate here re her contributing, she is still only 6 months into mat leave, and the redundancy left her without a package that most get. I get her taking the first year and not getting a job yet - she is still making a bit of money. I don’t begrudge her the first year with her baby bc you don’t get that time back and it’s not like it’s uncommon to still not be working 6 months pp.

If Nick really doesn’t want to go and can’t say no then he’s a wet wipe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Point taken but why then beg your man for a holiday like it's the 1800s? I don't hold any of that other stuff against her but DAMN. You don't have the money between you, so you don't have the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Point taken but why then beg your man for a holiday like it's the 1800s? I don't hold any of that other stuff against her but DAMN. You don't have the money between you, so you don't have the money.
Especially as they have a trip booked already and she is on about booking another!

• Heart
Definitely understand her taking time off from working, but lets rake up the trips:
Oct 22 WDW
Jan 2023 Vegas/Disneyland CA
June 2023 WDW
Jan 2024 Center Parcs
2024 WDW Booked

These cost thousands at a time.
She’s so greedy and demanding, nothing is ever enough for her. Can she not just be happy she has a trip coming up soon already? Can she not be mature and say, ‘we have one income now, maybe we should cut back on WDW/skip this year or go to DLP instead?’

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting that she spent weeks going on about Taylor Swift and how big a fan she was when she got eras tickets for this year but has been radio silent about the new album… almost like all the eras chat was only to brag and one up everyone 👀

• Haha
Interesting that she spent weeks going on about Taylor Swift and how big a fan she was when she got eras tickets for this year but has been radio silent about the new album… almost like all the eras chat was only to brag and one up everyone 👀
Defo reading here after getting her fat ass on the peloton 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6