Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Rolls bumps and lumps are normal"
Yes they are Beth, Cary Whittaker has gained a whole new following preaching this, is thus yet another train you're trying to jump on?
And and rolls are normal, obesity isn't 🙂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Someone needs to teach her how to do make up properly and stop her getting her brows laminated they look awful

Reactions: 8
IMG_0019.jpeg

beth, hun. Your size is a size 22 thanks for being honest

the lying caveat underneath saying does anyone else size up as much as possible in pjs isn’t needed. You’re just a twenty bleeping two.

and no normal people buy clothes that fit them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2903758
beth, hun. Your size is a size 22 thanks for being honest

the lying caveat underneath saying does anyone else size up as much as possible in pjs isn’t needed. You’re just a twenty bleeping two.

and no normal people buy clothes that fit them
Exactly she's just contradicting herself
Oh it was fate that thr size left was mine
But then tries to say she sizes up so then that isn't her size so wouldn't be fate would it?
She 100% is a 22

Reactions: 9
When she says her body has changed so much from pregnancy, does she actually realise that if she continues her previous/current lifestyle it will never change?! She must be just saying it in the hope of appearing relatable and for content?

I genuinely see absolutely zero difference. She’s just kidding herself at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The duck is this crap? Does she think she’s the next katnipp?View attachment 2905532
So I showed these to my daughter (who is 30 and a mum) to gauge the reaction from someone not as ancient as me.

Her response “mother I stopped using stickers about 15 years ago. What actually is the point of them….”
Yeah Beth what is the point of ghost stickers as a grown up?

Reactions: 2
So I showed these to my daughter (who is 30 and a mum) to gauge the reaction from someone not as ancient as me.

Her response “mother I stopped using stickers about 15 years ago. What actually is the point of them….”
Yeah Beth what is the point of ghost stickers as a grown up?
YES to this!! She does not have the following of people who would love this, it isn't what she is known for so looks like a cash grab!

Reactions: 5
Talking a about her ERAs outfit.
But has she even mentioned the new album..
---
YES to this!! She does not have the following of people who would love this, it isn't what she is known for so looks like a cash grab!
It's like sophie and Dave with the pins. But at least they had a decent following at the time.

Sorry but all well and good giving your baby fruit, veg and healthy food but wait until he's old enough to think 'hang on why does mum get to eat choc, sweets, takeaways, pure shite and I don't?!'. She needs to be a role model!!!

I earn a pretty decent wage, my other half earns even more than that and even I would question paying £5 for 2 cronuts? Numbnuts? What ever they are called. It’s just pure sugar it makes my teeth itch looking at them. Hell I wouldn’t pay £3 for basically penguins from M&S but this materialistic wasteful cow does it every week, no wonder she’s a size 22

It amused me when she said she went in with a "hun, buy whatever you want vibe" as if that's different from any other day 😂

• Haha
I know we talk about her terrible financial sense all the time but this isn’t normal. How many things and items of clothing does she need?!
Like her Vinted history is around seven items in a week. I’ve never known anyone, including y’know..people who actually work hard.. who treat themselves as much as Beth.

Attachments

• Wow