Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5388.jpeg

She’s still about and still trying to find ways to make money out of her followers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Surprised she hasn't wet herself over the dining plan being back and trying to convince nick to book another trip for next year.
---
Bit odd she hasn't post in a few days, I hope everything's ok with the baby.

Reactions: 5
Surprised she hasn't wet herself over the dining plan being back and trying to convince nick to book another trip for next year.
---
I wondered if something had happened with the relative who had been in hospital at the beginning of the year

She’s defo ok and I think the baby is too. She’s started following this guy - how to deal with toxic parents crap - wonder if it’s something to do with that or she’s just doing it for attention

• Wow
Reactions: 2
3 pounds for a sticker!
Is she having a laugh?!
Anyone who buys any of the stuff she is selling is an absolute mug.

Reactions: 9
3 pounds for a sticker!
Is she having a laugh?!
Anyone who buys any of the stuff she is selling is an absolute mug.
It’s the £7.50 for a notepad you could get from Home Bargains that made me lol! I’m sure she’ll sell some but it’ll be her cult BF in real life hubs - there surely can’t be a market beyond that. Bit like Sophie and Dave’s house of Tragic nonsense

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s the £7.50 for a notepad you could get from Home Bargains that made me lol! I’m sure she’ll sell some but it’ll be her cult BF in real life hubs - there surely can’t be a market beyond that. Bit like Sophie and Dave’s house of Tragic nonsense
She can't possibly make any real profit of them though.
She is trying anything to avoid going back to actual work.

Reactions: 10
Omg the meal deal sticker is so bad, i cant.
Did she even try with the sandwich?
IMG_1502.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love that she keeps saying she’s ordered small quantities for assessing quality and not assessing demand! She really is delusional

well on release day she’s sold just ONE NOTEPAD!
36k followers and just one notepad 😭

Maybe time to get a job, Betty

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
£7.50 for a pad you could hardly write anything on. It’s not even a planner or organiser or anything making it stand out from a normal pad. Maybe time to get back to the real job Betty

Reactions: 12
I love it when people will literally do anything / try anything besides actual work

Reactions: 8
So that I’ve posted your order just means the singular person 😂😂😂
She must be regretting this freelance tit surely?

• Haha
I wonder if she's realised she may have to start working sooner and can't afford to take a full year off only on SMP. So she's trying whatever she can to avoid that.

Reactions: 9
---
She’s just posted about it saying she’s told Nick ‘the dining plan is back we’re going next year’ And he didn’t say yes but he also didn’t say no 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4