Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just posted about it saying she’s told Nick ‘the dining plan is back we’re going next year’ And he didn’t say yes but he also didn’t say no 🤣
Literally not even been on her trip this year yet 🙄

I’m going to hell. Every time I hear/see Francis I think of the villain from deadpool 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The irony of her latest ad being for hello fresh when she’s never in the bloody house… she’s either scoffing meal deals out out eating somewhere most nights of the week

Reactions: 12
The irony of her latest ad being for hello fresh when she’s never in the bloody house… she’s either scoffing meal deals out out eating somewhere most nights of the week
They will really work with anyone. Truly the dregs of influencers are normally the ones working with HF.

I saw another influencer saying they didn’t even offer them payment and just free product and elevated credit from sign ups which is wild. I imagine Beth is getting paid but doubt it’s much.

Reactions: 3
Literally you just sign up here https://www.hellofresh.co.uk/about/affiliates

They will probably just check your account is not offensive and give you a shareable link.
Influencers love to call it an ad/sponsor but it’s really a referral link.
Nearly all of betty’s ads are just referral links anyone can post

Reactions: 5
She has an obsession with attending baby classes or meeting with friends. She can't be alone and is always thinking ahead to the next holiday she can book...why can't she enjoy being at home?

Reactions: 13
She has an obsession with attending baby classes or meeting with friends. She can't be alone and is always thinking ahead to the next holiday she can book...why can't she enjoy being at home?
She wishes she owned a house so bad and will probably never own one due to her money habits 😂

Reactions: 3
She looks she she’s been rolled out of her tent and asked to move on. Which feels like a bit of an insult to anyone who lives in a tent but she doesn’t look good

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her Tik Tok popped up on my fyp earlier. Maybe I’m a terrible mum but I swear she did more in one day than I do in a week when it comes to baby classes etc! Why can’t she stand to be in the house? Seems off to me that she can’t cope in the house on her own for one day without her husband there.

Reactions: 13
I am a size 18 and quite like baggy clothes...therefore I buy baggy styles in my size. Sizing up two sizes does not make sense!

I am a size 18 and quite like baggy clothes...therefore I buy baggy styles in my size. Sizing up two sizes does not make sense!
What I’m saying is she is not a size 18 regardless if she wants to size up!

Reactions: 6