Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know we talk about her terrible financial sense all the time but this isn’t normal. How many things and items of clothing does she need?!
Like her Vinted history is around seven items in a week. I’ve never known anyone, including y’know..people who actually work hard.. who treat themselves as much as Beth.
Didn't she get herself into debt when she was younger
I can see why...

Reactions: 5
Poor F has got hand foot and mouth - interesting to see if she leaves the house this week!

Reactions: 2
I think this highlights how poorly attached she is to her baby. He is 6months old probably unwell and in pain with HF&M (my kids have had it and its horrific) and needs his Mum for comfort and she goes out for some baby free time. She prioritises her needs above his all the time and then gloats about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
My son has broken his thigh bone, he's 2, I've just spent 12 full days and overnight stays in hospital with him and now he's in a cast for 4 weeks, I am not sitting saying I need baby free time and acting like it's inconvenienced my life that my child is poorly, I am his mum, I am his comfort, and my literal role in his life is to protect him and look after him when he is poorly. I cannot imagine being like her and being like oh he's poorly but let me think about ME and MY NEEDS
She is a selfish, nasty, horrible human being

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
If she thinks a few days of broken sleep are hard, then good luck for the rest of parenthood, Beth. Kids are constantly ill, especially when they start childcare. I hope she doesn't have any more kids, as she's clearly not cut out for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
her most recent outfit reel ... what is happening? it's like it's been randomly generated

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks like she's put pyjamas on in the dark then chucked some shoes on to put the bin out.
in what world do any of those things go together? there is way, way too much going on here. almost impressed how wrong it's gone.

Beth, if you're reading here:

1) Keep the trainers and the trousers
2) Put on a plain back shirt
3) Swap the bag for a green one (provided it's the same colour as the green trainers) or a white bag - imo the bag and shoes need to match to make the outfit look balanced and put-together, rather than randomised.

Reactions: 2
That entire idea is basically a carbon copy of something Alex Light started a few weeks ago!

Reactions: 3
Omg if i dressed like that i would feel depressed, but she actually thinks she inspires people.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think this highlights how poorly attached she is to her baby. He is 6months old probably unwell and in pain with HF&M (my kids have had it and its horrific) and needs his Mum for comfort and she goes out for some baby free time. She prioritises her needs above his all the time and then gloats about it.
And then both of them at a gig last night!

i think a good fitting bra with decent uplift and separation would improve her outfits by at least 25%

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My son has broken his thigh bone, he's 2, I've just spent 12 full days and overnight stays in hospital with him and now he's in a cast for 4 weeks, I am not sitting saying I need baby free time and acting like it's inconvenienced my life that my child is poorly, I am his mum, I am his comfort, and my literal role in his life is to protect him and look after him when he is poorly. I cannot imagine being like her and being like oh he's poorly but let me think about ME and MY NEEDS
She is a selfish, nasty, horrible human being
Oh my love. I hope your little one heals well and you have the support you need ♥