Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabitha

VIP Member
What in the Black Mirror is this? Imagine seeing a group of beth clones walking towards you down the street holding McDonalds takeaway bags and wearing Ganni hats
IMG_1933.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
IMG_9478.jpeg

It's 'today's plans' Beth, not todays plans 😬 You forgot the apostrophe.
I'm cringing for her and her inability to use basic grammar. Is anyone actually going to buy these?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Tabitha

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me ‘finding your style after having a baby’ ? I understand for some women it may be difficult with body changes, time, shift in priorities…

But Beth’s body looks the same and she dresses the same to go to the same places?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Sph2020X

I’m sorry, “there’s no way i’ll last at home all afternoon and evening on my own with him”… wtf was she expecting when she imaged having a baby? It just baffles me she doesnt want to (sorry, I mean can’t handle) being alone with her baby

IMG_5310.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

thelittleprincess

‘Celebrating keeping their babies alive for four months’ (with another unhealthy meal). She had a miscarriage previously - I would have thought better from her than to use that kind of phrase.

• Wow

Tabitha

VIP Member
well on release day she’s sold just ONE NOTEPAD!
36k followers and just one notepad 😭

Maybe time to get a job, Betty

• Haha
  • Wow

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
My son has broken his thigh bone, he's 2, I've just spent 12 full days and overnight stays in hospital with him and now he's in a cast for 4 weeks, I am not sitting saying I need baby free time and acting like it's inconvenienced my life that my child is poorly, I am his mum, I am his comfort, and my literal role in his life is to protect him and look after him when he is poorly. I cannot imagine being like her and being like oh he's poorly but let me think about ME and MY NEEDS
She is a selfish, nasty, horrible human being

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

theghosttown

VIP Member
I don’t get why she keeps saying her body has changed so much since having a baby. It’s literally the same. She’s always had a mega gunt, who on earth is she trying to fool??

• Haha
Reactions: 22

JLXRD

VIP Member
Her saying it was hard to film her try on as it was boiling in the changing room and her baby was screaming.

Like yeah Beth I’m sure he probably doesn’t appreciate having to sit in a boiling changing room being ignored while you fuck about filming reels.

I know mums need time to do their own stuff too but she does this kind of stuff every day 🙄 it’s not exactly rare me time.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
She is genuinely the most repulsive human I've ever encountered in every way
Beth hun you talk awfully big for someone who looks like jabba the hud with lipstick on and has the personality of Mrs twit
No wonder her and brogan were fucking friends and you know what I'm at the point where I think beth is worse

• Haha
  • Heart

polkamoon

Chatty Member
Someone in the WhatsApp group said that they wanted her to arrange a meet up that’s free like a park meet up or going for a walk or something cause she can’t afford the events she’s putting on and this was her reply. More than ever I think that there’s a financial gain in her putting the events on

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
The irony that she tries to act better than other social media mums but not showing his face whilst publishly bashing him and saying how awful a baby he is constantly is astounding

Reactions: 19

emerald

VIP Member
Nick is such a wet wipe. I can't imagine Beth is easy to deal with when she wants something she can't have (food, fast fashion, and Disney) but he's married to her FGS. It should be an equal partnership and he should be able to put his foot down when there's a child to look after.

"My body doesn't look the same as it did pre-pregnancy"... does it not?

• Haha
Reactions: 19