Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but I’m in a WhatsApp group that was made from her Facebook group and Beth is in there and basically uses it for self promo before she publicly does it. For example, she posted this tit the other day that she’s designed and has ordered some of to sell.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks like someone’s put lipstick on a blob fish. Her husband can do so much better

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if it’s been mentioned but I’m in a WhatsApp group that was made from her Facebook group and Beth is in there and basically uses it for self promo before she publicly does it. For example, she posted this tit the other day that she’s designed and has ordered some of to sell.
I'm in there too! She make me laugh so much the way she tries to use it as an echo chamber, basically just wanting praise from everyone.

Reactions: 5
How original - not like theres already a million, ‘get tit done’ notepads. And the pink one is so dark i’d expect that itd be hard to read your writing on it

I love the way she thinks she’s an absolute fashunn icon! 😂 The apron belly makes me feel psychically sick to my stomach, if she took care of her health and lost a bit of weight the clothes she buys would look better on her! We know you read here Betty, do it for your son please…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get 100% not showing your kids face online as I would do the same but I just don’t understand the constant photos of him with an emoji over his face. Is she really that desperate for validation from strangers online? Just don’t post him!

What the duck are those pads? Poundland sell better.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You can tell she is just so desperate to not have to go to back to work. She’s convinced she should be living a life of luxury whilst making bare minimum effort. Canva looking design notepads, really Beth. There’s so many talented artists and creators out there and she’s just trying to make quick easy money from her “new mums” community to fund her life of excess.

You can tell she is just so desperate to not have to go to back to work. She’s convinced she should be living a life of luxury whilst making bare minimum effort. Canva looking design notepads, really Beth. There’s so many talented artists and creators out there and she’s just trying to make quick easy money from her “new mums” community to fund her life of excess.
Exactly. Compare them to say Katnipp - an actual designer/illustrator.
She’s so full of herself even though she’s so average at everything (below average if you talk about her style 🤣). Constantly trying to make money out of her followers and now with tit like this, when she’s so rude to them.

I bet she used something like vistaprint

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Someone in the WhatsApp group said that they wanted her to arrange a meet up that’s free like a park meet up or going for a walk or something cause she can’t afford the events she’s putting on and this was her reply. More than ever I think that there’s a financial gain in her putting the events on

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Someone in the WhatsApp group said that they wanted her to arrange a meet up that’s free like a park meet up or going for a walk or something cause she can’t afford the events she’s putting on and this was her reply. More than ever I think that there’s a financial gain in her putting the events on
I would laugh my head off if people did do this at her pratspottery class and then stopped going to her attention seeking echo rooms and enjoyed free meet ups in the park instead

• Heart
Reactions: 15
How much pottery can one person paint?! I've painted it once in my life and I was 10 and I feel I've hit my peak at 1 badly painted plate!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's all it is. I don't think this venture is altruistic at all. Feels very cynical and predatory to me.

Reactions: 11
Because Date/Place/Time is clearly too much work for a one man band 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Horrible cow. Emily Hartridge used to do free meet ups in the park for women to talk about mental health together before she passed away, and she had twice as many followers and 400k subs.

Beth, if you want money for disney trips and supermarket hauls, get a job.
---
How much pottery can one person paint?! I've painted it once in my life and I was 10 and I feel I've hit my peak at 1 badly painted plate!
I think she’s copying Lilly Pebbles who she follows. She went through a pottery phase (and uniqlo bag phase too).

Reactions: 11
When people do stuff like this they really show their true colours don't they

• Heart
It’s so gross to charge followers to hang out with you and essentially prey on potentially lonely people/ new mums. Grimmmm.

• Sad
Reactions: 17