Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘F’ starting his weaning journey, I dread to think what she’s going to serve the poor sod. Blended meal deal anyone?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
As a mum of a two year old who I simply adore… they only get more annoying the older they get! If she is already struggling then she really does have it coming 😟

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
She's looking for plate recommendations? Does one plate hold food better than another? Honestly, this blatant begging for free stuff just does my head in. It's not like she's going to be feeding him anything but pouches anyway, and you don't need a plate for those.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's looking for plate recommendations? Does one plate hold food better than another? Honestly, this blatant begging for free stuff just does my head in. It's not like she's going to be feeding him anything but pouches anyway, and you don't need a plate for those.
But I thought she didn't want people contacting her telling her she needs this or that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Only been following since just before her son was born, can I ask how she earns money ?
she must spend a fortune every week
1.. baby classes
2.. petrol
3… eating out
4.. shopping
5… pottery visits
6… football matches
I think I’ve seen her at stay home twice in the last couple of months .

Reactions: 7
Only been following since just before her son was born, can I ask how she earns money ?
she must spend a fortune every week
1.. baby classes
2.. petrol
3… eating out
4.. shopping
5… pottery visits
6… football matches
I think I’ve seen her at stay home twice in the last couple of months .
Maternity pay and her husband is a pushover.

(And credit cardssssss)

Reactions: 9
I can’t wait to see her Instagram story justifying why she’s started weaning him early. Kids are the most annoying when they start with food cause literally EVERYTHING gets checked on the floor. She’s totally going to start hating him even more!

Reactions: 10
Weaning is the worst. Why on earth anyone would do it early baffles me. It's potentially harmful for your child to wean early and it also makes such a bloody mess. There are no upsides. It's like it's a 'milestone' that competitive parents want to complete early so they can show off that their child really 'needed food' as they're so advanced. Do some research Beth and stop potentially harming your child.
(Obviously it's fine if it's on the basis of proper medical advice, but that's the only reason why you should wean before six months).

It’ll be laziness. Making the bottles will be too much hard work for her, but getting him on the meal deals as soon as he can chew a ham sandwich alongside her is much easier.

ETA: formula ain’t cheap either.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And of course she's early weaning 🙃🫠 nobody best give her any advice about that! 😂
And claims she’s given him pear this morning - no doubt just tried to stuff him with the pouch kind rather than even attempting BLW.
She’s obviously done zero research.
Anything to shut him up hey….

Tbf I've known a few month that start babies on purr purees at 4 months because formula just ain't enough for them anymore
But beth will be doing this for her own gain in some way
Gotta have him on mickey waffles by their trip

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And claims she’s given him pear this morning - no doubt just tried to stuff him with the pouch kind rather than even attempting BLW.
She’s obviously done zero research.
Anything to shut him up hey….
Tbf to her, one of the signs of readiness for BLW is being six months but then again, you shouldn’t wean before six months so she clearly doesn’t care.

It’s also not going to save her any time or money as milk should be his main source until 1 🙃 she’s probably doing it for engagement.

Reactions: 3
if she is BLW she’s in for a shock, i spend all my time either with baby on boob, feeding her food or prepping her food it’s never ending!! i would not have time for meals out, classes and parking baby in changing rooms of shops every single day. We usually do one class or thing a day sometimes just a walk!!

Reactions: 4