Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’d never buy an avocado jellycat, she only buys the processed snack ones

IMG_4261.png

Reactions: 3
I’ve never known anyone go to Costco so much? Like surely part of the point is you buy stuff in bulk there?

(tbf we don’t have one near me and I’m aware some of the bakery stuff is meant to be rlly good but like… surely not one/two trips a week required!)

Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness the vinted try on !!
Am I just being picky or can other’s see differently to me ?? They all looked terrible
Just awful

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh my goodness the vinted try on !!
Am I just being picky or can other’s see differently to me ?? They all looked terrible
Just awful
The flowery dress with the sweater vest!! I couldn’t tell if she was joking when she said she thought it looked goodn

• Heart
Reactions: 4
'Girl who already has incredibly full wardrobe spends £109 unnecessarily'

And this is ON TOP of stuff she bought literally days ago on Vinted. Hun you need an intervention

Reactions: 10

And this is ON TOP of stuff she bought literally days ago on Vinted. Hun you need an intervention
Why does she need so many clothes?
She thinks its a personality traitor. But yet every outfit looks awful!

Reactions: 5

Plus the asos order from today...And a week or two ago she mentioned spending £100 in Tesco!

Reactions: 6
The only person surprised that she spent £100 on tit in Primark is her

Reactions: 7
She's such a hypocrite - Beth what happened to your peloton rides - she's also reposted this creators stories re sweaty betty campaign - Just lose some damn weight and then maybe you would be able to WEAR THE DAMN SHORTS. I think its also her way of saying - I'm defo a size 22 hun :D

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The ‘appointment’ and solo time she’s having I think she’s at therapy or something. Just something made me think after her emotional time not long ago and increased time alone…no bad thing if it is!

Reactions: 4
How can she still be buying clothes?! I’d start to wonder if she only wears things once, but she seems to wear the same ugly things on repeat, so what is she even buying?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Her only hobby is shopping. Beyond sad.

And to do all this on a reduced income too.....insane. Not to mention selfish.

Reactions: 8
So now she is insulting the clothes that Nick has bought for his son with his hard earned money because they don’t match the vibe she goes for! She really is a horrible person

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So now she is insulting the clothes that Nick has bought for his son with his hard earned money because they don’t match the vibe she goes for! She really is a horrible person
There's nothing wrong with the clothes he chose either! And I would argue he would get more wear out of them.
She really is insufferable

Reactions: 11
Maybe if she stayed at home for 5 minutes to let her baby recover from an illness he already has, his weakened immune system wouldnt allow him to catch another illness

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8