Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it safe to just leave your baby on a normal chair leaning like that? 👀
Personally I wouldn’t as you never know when they are going to launch themselves forward, even if they’ve never done it before. She doesn’t look that close to him either 🙊

Reactions: 2
Personally I wouldn’t as you never know when they are going to launch themselves forward, even if they’ve never done it before. She doesn’t look that close to him either 🙊
Literally if I saw that in real like I’d be like wtf

Racking up that credit card debt again Betty? 😂 She 100% reads here as she’s now addressed the not leaving the house with her baby, she also said she loves her house - babes hate to break it to you it doesn’t belong to you 😂 if she was wise with her money she would own it - I mean from the looks of it it looks like a terrible one either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also she’s not fooling anyone by turning on the waterworks - this woman loves some validation off strangers on the internet - she’s coming across as a test and is only launching ‘merch‘ to fund that Disney trip which she definitely does not need - can’t wait to see what madness happens there - I’m guessing a breakdown like brummy mummy had when she went to DLP - on another note her merch makes me want to throw up 🤢 what’s with the swearing on products - plus that horrendous pink/red combo - no wonder nick told her to only order a few for quality control purchases when what he actually meant was like this crap ain’t gonna sell 😂😂

I don’t get her broadcast thing at all. She asks questions in it but the people in it can’t reply? They can just react to whatever she’s said? Honestly Beth what is the point.

Reactions: 7
"Don't wait till they're bigger, spend the money now?!" 😂
Actually I think it's totally ok if people want to save expensive experiences for their kids to be at an age where they might have half a chance at appreciating and remembering it.

But thanks for your input influencers 👍🏻

Reactions: 11
I’m in a similar position to Beth in terms of navigating being a new Mum, albeit my baby is a couple of months younger.
I understand what she means about finding it easier dealing with her little one when out and about, and tbh I felt like that when my husband went back to work. I was so scared of being in the house all day alone, just me, my baby and the dog. So what did I do? The second week my husband was back at work I planned not a thing, I had to get over it. It’s not fair to keep my baby strapped into his car seat/in his pram constantly.
I now do a couple of classes at the start of the week but keep Wed/Thurs/Fri free and just do things as we go.
I know they are babies and don’t really understand yet but I don’t want my son growing up feeling like we always HAVE to be doing something. He’ll need to learn to be happy at home and entertain himself (eventually).
I’m genuinely worried about her mental health, she’s recognised she’s doing too much but now she seems to be having a quieter week she’s saying ‘it’s been so hard’

• Heart
Reactions: 19
‘Ive added a bag because it gives a bit more of a vision’
She is a top tier prick.

Social media has really given influenzers inflated egos, and the self-styling reels with commentary is the epitome. Well done Jill, you matched the blue in your dress, to the blue in your bag, what a great tip for the rest of us who just roll out of bed and go to work naked because it’s just too difficult to put together an outfit.

if anything, it makes them look so thick, as most people can put together something decent without having to overthink and justify it like Beth does. But they pat themselves on the back for it.
IMG_9172.jpeg

The Ganni coat is horrendous!! Doesnt even look lined. She cannot feature it without saying it’s Ganni. What an absolute wanker.

Oh, side note because i know beth thinks we’re jealous of her fabulous life ✨.. I got headhunted by JELLYCAT. Poor recruiter as i had a visceral reaction from the thought of spending 40 hours a week talking about those things 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone explain to me ‘finding your style after having a baby’ ? I understand for some women it may be difficult with body changes, time, shift in priorities…

But Beth’s body looks the same and she dresses the same to go to the same places?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she just bought that jacket because she wanted to be a ganni girl. she aint got the foggiest of how to make it work with her wardrobe. plus now shes bought another leopard jacket by the looks of things? girls trying to fill a void

Reactions: 4
Can someone explain to me ‘finding your style after having a baby’ ? I understand for some women it may be difficult with body changes, time, shift in priorities…

But Beth’s body looks the same and she dresses the same to go to the same places?
I found after having my babies my body had drastically changed, and I didn’t have the same amount of time or even the motivation to put into making myself look good, it was just enough to be even dressed! It’s a weird one, you feel like your whole mindset and personality has changed and you’re just mum, and for me it took a long time to not feel guilty about wanting to prioritise me and my looks because it seemed frivolous and unimportant?

But yeah maybe that’s a bit too deep because I don’t see a difference in the clothes Beth wore before 🙈 but can kind of understand that personality shift and that she might feel lost. Ok I’m obviously feeling too emotional today, god Beth why are you posting your same boring reels over and over 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
After my babies I had gained a lot of weight, was absolutely shattered so looked like I'd been dug up and generally felt like crap. However all I thought about when getting dressed was 'is it practical and comfy for sitting on the floor at baby group' and 'is it clean?'

Becoming a mum is such a mental shift that i dont blame her for trying to feel a bit like her old self with the clothes thing. I do however think that there is something deeper going on with her and just hope that she is getting support and help with things.

• Heart