Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks absolutely filthy in her latest story. Like she hasn’t had a wash in a week! And that bag is hideous too. Not sure why she would want to share herself looking like that?

Reactions: 3
11 year old me was so self conscious of her freckly nose, even more self conscious now if it looked like actual tit.thanks Mary…

She took the clingfilm wrap off her tattoo straight away. The tattoo is meant to be healing like an open wound 😭😭 i know aftercare can vary, but straight after doesnt sound right at all. It can get infected!
(The taylor swift flashsale was only on saturday and shes wearing the same clothes)
IMG_8703.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Is she even a taylor swift fan or just like everything else in he life has she jumped onto a trend

Reactions: 7
Omg imagine making a life altering change to your body because it was on sale. If that isn't the epitome of consumerism then I don't know what is.

Reactions: 14
Hypocritical of me to say this because I only became a Taylor Swift fan at the same time as all the other bandwagoners last year, but you don’t see me getting a crap discounted tattoo because of it 😂

I recall she went to the last tour but she’s only been vocal about being a fan at the same time as everyone else. Comes across very cringe, even if it’s not intentional.

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait for her to not be happy about her son getting a weird tattoo and then him being like but witch…..

Reactions: 4
Her pal with the overbite gives me weird vibes - how can you call someone like that a life long friend - why does she not have any childhood/growing up friends whatsoever?