Bethany Francesca #5 They have definitely had a serious chat! Talking about selling her precious jelly cats!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Im a one man band organising all of this’
the sheer amount of times she’s slagged off vloggers (mostly Brog), for saying the same thing about the amount of work something takes and doing it alone…

Reactions: 6
She is an absolute disgrace! Really hope people realise this sooner than later - she’s so bloody selfish it’s unreal! Also is anyone on her community channel - she brought those horrendous boots - can anyone shed any light on what she said on the voice note? She thinks this red/pink combo is her entire personality! :ROFLMAO:

the sheer amount of times she’s slagged off vloggers (mostly Brog), for saying the same thing about the amount of work something takes and doing it alone…
I dislike Brog but she’s definitely cut from the same cloth - at least brog is making an active effort to holiday in places that arnt just Disney - Beth can’t do anything but visit there every bloody year! 😂

Reactions: 3
No one has spoke in the chat since her one man band comment so I’m hoping other people see how much of a twit she is

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No one has spoke in the chat since her one man band comment so I’m hoping other people see how much of a twit she is
If I was in it, I’d have to say something! No meet ups unless she’s making money off it is disgraceful.

Also, meal deal Thursday sticker and who wants the highlights from Costco is just the saddest thing ever.

• Haha
Trying to get people to join her broadcast channel for costco updates. Out of 36k followers, 3 have joined.

Never known someone to spend so much time in supermarkets yet never buy any fresh food. It mostly has long sell by dates, so why’s she in there so much?

She thinks costco trips make her privileged and interesting.

Beckijones4 is always in costcum and heavily trolled for it, but at least she actually cooks with the stuff. So yeah, beth is sadder for these trips than becki.

I thought the whole point of Costco is bulk buying so you don’t have to go very often, but she’s there like every week. Surely to god you could find more exciting stuff to be doing with your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Trying to get people to join her broadcast channel for costco updates. Out of 36k followers, 3 have joined.

Never known someone to spend so much time in supermarkets yet never buy any fresh food. It mostly has long sell by dates, so why’s she in there so much?

She thinks costco trips make her privileged and interesting.

Beckijones4 is always in costcum and heavily trolled for it, but at least she actually cooks with the stuff. So yeah, beth is sadder for these trips than becki.
Does she really think people are desperate enough to know what tit she bought in Costco that they’d have to join a seperate channel?! She is so deluded! It’s Costco babes not a haul at Selfridges!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No effing way does she have a 'capsule wardrobe' with the sheer volume of clothes she buys.

Pull the other one Beth.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every woman has go-to items they wear the most, but twit beth calls it her unintentional capsule wardrobe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_9805.jpeg

Her style is ‘Comfy but cute 🤎’

i prefer ugly and unflattering 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 12