Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever happened to her peleton?
I think they still have it - it’s mentioned a lot how Nick likes it.

As much as body positivity is pushed - I think she’s actually conscious, she covers her chin so much when talking.
Also those blooming Uniqlo bags, slice her neck. That can’t be comfortable. Why doesn’t she wear them on her shoulder?

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but if she’s a role for body positivity then I don’t want to follow. She has never looked so rough, it’s awful.

Reactions: 9
I think they still have it - it’s mentioned a lot how Nick likes it.

As much as body positivity is pushed - I think she’s actually conscious, she covers her chin so much when talking.
Also those blooming Uniqlo bags, slice her neck. That can’t be comfortable. Why doesn’t she wear them on her shoulder?
the bags look like something my Nan would buy off the local market stall

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seeing the amount of sugar she consumes disgustsed me until I realised I eat pretty similar and also have a huge sugar/junk problem. Its actually made me change my diet as a result, so thanks hun xx

Reactions: 6
Seeing the amount of sugar she consumes disgustsed me until I realised I eat pretty similar and also have a huge sugar/junk problem. Its actually made me change my diet as a result, so thanks hun xx
Yeah she regularly makes me feel better about myself with how crazy her eating habits are. I'm all for enjoying your life and not restricting yourself if it makes you happy but every day she seems to 'treat herself' or go with what she fancies, and 90% of the time, it's never anything healthy.

Reactions: 5
She’s so rude. I just came on to say why is she just so rude to her followers.

Hun it is weird you spend all your money on jelly cats. Save for a house or something?

Reactions: 12
I think I say it on her thread a lot, but if her partner is an accountant you’d have thought when they moved out of london they may have tried to save for a house deposit.

Not everyone is able to afford to buy, and there’s definitely a place for renting but I feel if you have thr means to save and buy a place then why wouldn’t you? State pension is duck all so hopefully they are paying into a pension at a rate which will enable them to pay rent when they retire. they will get a sharp change in living circumstance otherwise!

although might work in their favour if the housing market is going to tank…

Reactions: 4
I mean she’s right that she can spend her money however (albeit stupidly) she likes. But the cheek to be so rude about it to her followers who she also wants to engage with her ADs and affiliate links so that she can buy this stuff?! Madness, she’s so anti influencer but is becoming more and more bratty

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or was that hair tutorial with the Dyson copy not making you want to buy it. Those curls are so flat!

Reactions: 5
Of course she is going to prefer the shark, because she didn't pay for it.

Still doesn't brush all the frizz on top though.

Reactions: 7
She’s gone to look at a Gucci bag…. In her crocs… looking like she hasn’t had a shower in days… I bet they laughed at her.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.