Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just browsing jellycats (I have a 3yo and baby šŸ¤£). Those two she bought the other day cost Ā£40! No wonder they arenā€™t saving for a house when she drops so much money on things she doesnā€™t need, not to mention all the food she spends on every single day!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can she just admit sheā€™s now an influencer? So much Ad pr shite recently.

Reactions: 4
First time posting in this thread but its winding me up that she has been vocal about not being interested in halloween and hating spooky stuff but then accepting all these ad pr opportunities, just admit you're a sell out! These companies charge the earth and then gift tickets to random people on instagram that don't even like it. Why not gift it to people that need it/would appreciate it!?

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m really happy for her to be doing down the Invisalign route not just because her teeth are poor but sheā€™s investing in herself. Thatā€™s priceless.

Still intrigued but the house thing. She doesnā€™t actually give a reason why itā€™s not on her priority list.

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t really understand why buying a house isnā€™t a priority when she always mentioned saving for it before. It seemed it was something they were aiming for and now all of a sudden it isnā€™t a goal at all. There must be a pretty big reason for that. They are clearly both earning good money. I know she likes to spend but he seems a bit more sensible.

Houses may well be expensive and they may need ā€œa huge depositā€ but they could easily do it. Iā€™m wondering whether the wedding will go ahead at this point. She is so blasĆ© about some things that I thought would be important šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
Sorry but 2 fillings in 5 years is bad. A filling is bad and donā€™t blame the pandemic itā€™s your poor diet and lack of hygiene.
The other week she said the dentist said her teeth looked good? Well which is it? They canā€™t look that great if she needs two filings and wants Invisalign. She is becoming deluded! And also a bit of a liar.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but 2 fillings in 5 years is bad. A filling is bad and donā€™t blame the pandemic itā€™s your poor diet and lack of hygiene.
The other week she said the dentist said her teeth looked good? Well which is it? They canā€™t look that great if she needs two filings and wants Invisalign. She is becoming deluded! And also a bit of a liar.
Init. I had 4 once after 5 years and the dentist was horrified, thankfully Iā€™ve been loads better with my teeth since then. Any filling is badā€¦. Itā€™s all the sugar and tit she consumes.

It's the fact she's trying to make it normal to have multiple fillings. It's another excuse for her horrendous lifestyle!

honestly Iā€™m a bit embarassed to admit I hadnā€™t been to a dentist for like 5-6 years till before Covid occurred and I went because of a wisdom tooth flare up, when I went they said my teeth were absolutely perfect.. nothing wrong with them at all.

I agree two fillings is bad regardless of the time frame since you last visited the dentistā€¦ and if her teeth are good why would you bother with Invisalign?! šŸ™„

I wish she'd get some more flattering, smaller glasses and maybe grow her hair out a little more... and wash it! She isn't unattractive at all but she can't get away with the scruffy, tomboyish, minimalistic look (precious few of us can)

A3025E95-749D-4A61-BFFC-07BD8685A695.png

Maybe because idiots use them to create ā€œcontentā€. If I worked in retail and had these idiots using the changing rooms, creating a mess and more workload for me to put everything back in the right place, Iā€™d also be demanding the changing rooms be closed.

View attachment 1660507
Maybe because idiots use them to create ā€œcontentā€. If I worked in retail and had these idiots using the changing rooms, creating a mess and more workload for me to put everything back in the right place, Iā€™d also be demanding the changing rooms be closed.
Itā€™s also to do with staffing levels etc! She just only thinks about herself, she has the ability to go try them on at home and return themā€¦. Or you know you could avoid matalan beth

Itā€™s also to do with staffing levels etc! She just only thinks about herself, she has the ability to go try them on at home and return themā€¦. Or you know you could avoid matalan beth
That too of course! But Beth wouldnā€™t know anything about that. This winter is going to be tough but retail companies run on as little staff as possible. I was in a joules store on Monday and the lady who served me seemed the only one there šŸ˜„ itā€™s wrong for so many reasons. I donā€™t mind the influencers who just film the items in store on the rail but this trying on has got to stop.

That too of course! But Beth wouldnā€™t know anything about that. This winter is going to be tough but retail companies run on as little staff as possible. I was in a joules store on Monday and the lady who served me seemed the only one there šŸ˜„ itā€™s wrong for so many reasons. I donā€™t mind the influencers who just film the items in store on the rail but this trying on has got to stop.
Couldnā€™t agree more!!
All she does is go in the changing rooms and try the clothes on and films herself doing it for content and itā€™s just so so wrong on so many levels

Reactions: 3
Couldnā€™t agree more!!
All she does is go in the changing rooms and try the clothes on and films herself doing it for content and itā€™s just so so wrong on so many levels
Particularly given she looks like she doesnā€™t bathe frequently.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.