Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf there hasn’t been much crossover as Charlotte has been on her cruise and Beth goes home tomorrow.

Also I think they are more ‘internet friends’ than real friends. It’s not like they talk about each other all the time. I also find the amount Beth has met up with other people a bit weird actually 😅

Reactions: 3
Tbf there hasn’t been much crossover as Charlotte has been on her cruise and Beth goes home tomorrow.

Also I think they are more ‘internet friends’ than real friends. It’s not like they talk about each other all the time. I also find the amount Beth has met up with other people a bit weird actually 😅
There was 1 day, Charlottes first day in Florida, where they were both in Epcot at the exact same time and Charlotte has clearly avoided her like the plague 🤣🤣 Can’t say I blame her!

There was 1 day, Charlottes first day in Florida, where they were both in Epcot at the exact same time and Charlotte has clearly avoided her like the plague 🤣🤣 Can’t say I blame her!
oooh really! They did meet each up with other in the UK at some point!

Is it just me or do her round sunglasses make her look like Jimmy Savile? 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Double post but I'm sick of the sight of this dude. He looks soooooooo excited doesn't he.
Screenshot_20220923_230152.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The content from this trip was highly underwhelming! Don't come for me but I love abit of Disney/Florida holiday content. This was not it though! It didn't look fun at all. Almost as if they was just spending, eating and doing things for the sake of it. Nick looked fed up the majority of the time.

Reactions: 13
The content from this trip was highly underwhelming! Don't come for me but I love abit of Disney/Florida holiday content. This was not it though! It didn't look fun at all. Almost as if they was just spending, eating and doing things for the sake of it. Nick looked fed up the majority of the time.
I wonder if they’ve gone so many times now it isn’t as exciting as it was? I’ve never been but also thought they didn’t do much as others seem to and they just seemed to be going through the motions for a lot of it.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn't have viewed her holiday content and been like 'wowwww I NEED to go, she's sold this to me'. Very very underwhelming.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if they’ve gone so many times now it isn’t as exciting as it was? I’ve never been but also thought they didn’t do much as others seem to and they just seemed to be going through the motions for a lot of it.
I thought they’d only been once or twice before? I think she’s been to DLR & DLP more than WDW. The whole trip seemed weird as duck. They spent most of their time in Walmart and Target 👀😕

If they wanted a relaxing holiday where they could mooch about, go to the pool and stuff their faces then they should’ve gone on an all inclusive somewhere and saved a shitload of money

Reactions: 6
I do find her quite rude, she is there to inform people of these sort of things rather than them having to Google it. That’s why people follow her.. not to see what meal deal she’s having for lunch.

shes come home with Covid too so let’s look forward to hearing her moan about being unwell

I KNEW she was going to say she had covid the minute she got back after she posted in the hotel lobby saying she had a sore throat and felt unwell. Bet she didn’t wear a mask on the plane and knowingly infected everyone sitting around her

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I KNEW she was going to say she had covid the minute she got back after she posted in the hotel lobby saying she had a sore throat and felt unwell. Bet she didn’t wear a mask on the plane and knowingly infected everyone sitting around her
So selfish, she must have known it was likely she’d picked it up when she was feeling unwell. Understand she needs to get home but have some consideration for those around you.

Reactions: 6
How long until she comes out with her favourite phrase “love that for me” 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.