Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg who asked this one?!

And another snide comment…. Think they were just asking is it better to just be comfy than dress up.
She’s definitely the only one that did think they were nice, she looked horrendous in every outfit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In half her photos she literally has no chin or neck, it’s all just a blob of fat
Without sounding awful, she’s taken this plus size influencer shite and ran with it in the worse way
She’s basically used it as an excuse to gorge herself and it’s not just her weight that’s now awful, it’s affected her skin, her hair, that plus the laziness she seems to adopted
She looks like a completely different person to the person I started following 2 years ago.
Also all her outfits read very much like tenons George “sweatpants are all that fit me right now” also the photo she uploaded of her in a green dress looked hideous it is far too tight for her

In half her photos she literally has no chin or neck, it’s all just a blob of fat
Without sounding awful, she’s taken this plus size influencer shite and ran with it in the worse way
She’s basically used it as an excuse to gorge herself and it’s not just her weight that’s now awful, it’s affected her skin, her hair, that plus the laziness she seems to adopted
She looks like a completely different person to the person I started following 2 years ago.
Also all her outfits read very much like tenons George “sweatpants are all that fit me right now” also the photo she uploaded of her in a green dress looked hideous it is far too tight for her
She's Danny devito as penguin, that's all I can see

• Haha
Reactions: 4
posted a reel about 18-20 style in american clothing....... who's gona tell her that us sizing means that's a 20-22 :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do really like Beth and enjoyed her Florida/Disney content however, I’m finding it so weird she’s posting on social media while off work unwell?

I WFH so I totally understand the not being well enough to work even though you are at home, but I certainly wouldn’t be posting videos/reels/opening deliveries while off sick from work. If she’s as ill as she says she is, get off the phone, watch a box set and sleep it off. It just screams to me she’s now got this ‘big’ following and she’s terrified to lose it so feels she has to post.

Reactions: 8
I do really like Beth and enjoyed her Florida/Disney content however, I’m finding it so weird she’s posting on social media while off work unwell?

I WFH so I totally understand the not being well enough to work even though you are at home, but I certainly wouldn’t be posting videos/reels/opening deliveries while off sick from work. If she’s as ill as she says she is, get off the phone, watch a box set and sleep it off. It just screams to me she’s now got this ‘big’ following and she’s terrified to lose it so feels she has to post.
yeah! It’s an ad she is posting so she is making money whilst off sick from her main job.

Conveniently she feels well enough to go out and is testing negative now it’s the weekend 🤔 after being so ill yesterday she had to stay in bed.

Reactions: 13
Conveniently she feels well enough to go out and is testing negative now it’s the weekend 🤔 after being so ill yesterday she had to stay in bed.
Came here to say the same thing! Just seen her stories on Instagram, what an actual lying duck she is.

She also said Nick has tested negative every day since they’ve been back and gone to work…I don’t believe that either.

I reckon they both tested positive but neither of them had symptoms or were unwell. Nick decided to go to work but Beth being the lazy twit she is decided to use it as an excuse to go sick all week. I just don’t buy that she’s been bedridden up until yesterday but this morning she’s up and out on a mad shopping spree, filming reels and doing shopping hauls on Instagram

Like obviously nothing her work could do about it but if I’m her boss or (even worse) one of the people who report into her I now think she is a lazy piss taker!

I liked Beth and started following for clothing ideas but now the constant reels of trying on clothes that look awful I realise I interact less and less.
Her whole diet is sugar based - how...
I get it - the money we earn is ours to do what we please with but I would love to see her starting to invest back in herself - with a wedding approaching, why would she not want to look and feel her best. Especially skin and teeth...
Is the brow lamination a paid #ad #spon
Her results have really put me off wanting to try it.

Reactions: 6
I liked Beth and started following for clothing ideas but now the constant reels of trying on clothes that look awful I realise I interact less and less.
Her whole diet is sugar based - how...
I get it - the money we earn is ours to do what we please with but I would love to see her starting to invest back in herself - with a wedding approaching, why would she not want to look and feel her best. Especially skin and teeth...
Is the brow lamination a paid #ad #spon
Her results have really put me off wanting to try it.
Agreed - it's like she has zero education regarding nutrition, but her response will always be 'you do you', or 'I work hard for this so I'm going to enjoy it' or something similar. Which in a way, I do agree with. It's your life and live it how you like, but the messages she sends aren't good.

Reactions: 3
How she isn’t bigger than she is…. She doesn’t move and eats a shot tonne of calories a day.

How she isn’t bigger than she is…. She doesn’t move and eats a shot tonne of calories a day.
She is putting the weight on though. I’m sure she was a size 16 when I first followed. Which moved to 16/18 and now she puts her size at 18/20.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.