Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emerald

VIP Member
Bethany Francesca #3 got made redundant but the snacks and tat are still abundant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
sO pLEaSE resPECT thAT boUnDARy

These people piss me off. Thought they were all about transparency. Only when it suits.

p.s Beth you most definitely couldn’t size down in the monstrosity of a coord from peacocks. We could all see your lower belly hanging 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

chlosib

Chatty Member
I actually used to really enjoy her content and DM’d her before, she was (to me) a relatable, plus size, full-time job content creator.

I had to unfollow her in the past few months. Her content is unrecognisable. She relies on disappointing food and clothing hauls/try ons, which are monotonous and, in my opinion, promote consumerism and buying as much as possible.

She has also just become really generally unlikeable. I know she reads here, and won’t actually care. She’ll brush it off as we ‘don’t understand’ her, and are another group of people saying she is ‘too much’, and trying to ‘dull her shine’. But she is so so rude and aggressive in her overall demeanour and replies to genuinely nice questions.

She’s yet another content creator who relied on her following to get her to where she is, but now is aggressive and confrontational to that same following who ask her for the advice and openness she once willingly gave.

As someone else said here, no wonder her and Brogan Tate were friends. Peas in a pod. Still extremely telling that Beth played a significant role in the ‘Becca Rose Witch Hunt’ of 2020, but was quick to distance herself when the backlash began.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Loopybird69

VIP Member
B4CA2F0F-227D-499A-8635-9EFC83E6115E.jpeg
674292D4-3430-4318-8FF2-15F988AA717B.jpeg

all I thought when I saw these answers was rude, entitled bitch.
If you’re happy in your job like she is implying; you👏🏼do👏🏼not👏🏼leave👏🏼in👏🏼the👏🏼current👏🏼climate👏🏼
She was sacked and her attitude is “you peasants have no right to know what happened with my job I was obviously sacked from as I’m a lazy twunt, I just wanna keep it vague enough that you keep interacting with me to keep my stats up so I can continue to be paid from insta whilst being a bigger lazy twunt”

• Heart

Tabitha

VIP Member
FC199E7C-87C9-44B8-B420-B640FEDC3E8E.jpeg

*begging* “like my ads because I got fired and my job interviews haven’t gone as well as I thought they did. Even though my content is just me putting haribo in a jar, ugly cheap outfits and my wedding pics again and again and I’m rude to you for asking questions and give very little back, it means the world to me 💘. ”

• Haha

polkamoon

Chatty Member
I’m glad other people are posting about previously liking her and dming her from time to time because I really did relate to her as a fellow 18/20 gal, but her online persona has just changed into such a toxic person so I had to unfollow too! The one that sticks in my head most is her ranting about people not saying please when asking questions in dms and I literally scrolled back through times I’d message her to check incase it could have been directed at me! It was that point I realised I had to unfollow cause I couldn’t be arsed with some greasy haired melt making me feel like my mum is telling me off

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
And there’s me blocked by Betty for telling her she’s a rude bitxh for some of her answers.

the confidence and what happened with her job. So seeing as she blocked me and we know she reads here

bumbaba Beth you don’t have boundaries online you’re just a talentless twat that’s trying to make a living from these poor fuckers. There’s a reason you got sacked not “let go” “came to a fork in the road” or any other spin you want to put on it. You aren’t “too much for people” and genuinely managers don’t want to dim anyone’s personality. However you are rude, arrogant and you clearly think more of yourself than the actual skills you have.
You’re on a downward slope and I for one will relish in your downfall (& I’m not usually this person) speak to a paying client like you do people you worked with and watch how quickly they will take their business elsewhere. You’re right the business you are going into relies on word of mouth and it won’t be long before your reputation precedes you, and not in a good way.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

boopthatnose

Chatty Member
I’ve just checked her LinkedIn and it shows as finishing her current job March 2023, so she’s definitely got a new job.
As soon as she's left I reckon there'll be passive aggressive comments galore about the previous workplace- how they didn't truly appreciate her talent/general air of brilliance, so glad to be in a new workplace where people really get her and value her exactly as she is so never settle for less and never dampen your shine guysss etc etc 😆

They're probably thrilled to get her gone, they'll be able to replace her with someone who doesn't spend half the day pissing about on their phone and using work hours making reels for her personal instagram.

Reactions: 20

SquishyPudding

‘Ask me anything, but seriously why are you even asking me this? Make your own decisions, it’s whatever your vibe is, check out my stories highlight, don’t waste my time ffs’

😑

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
They could just put her on a different client though?

Im thinking being ‘too much’ and to ‘tone it down’ means her attitude towards her coworkers (and maybe clients) was not welcomed. I bet she’s the bossy and demanding type ‘do this now’, trying to be above everyone to get ahead even though she’s not as good as she thinks she is (bragging about her salary makes me think that, I looked it up and it’s slightly above average but nothing to shout about). I’ve worked with people like that many times, some are bullies and some are fired. Very fake but don’t realise no one is believing their fake niceness. I bet she’s super toxic in a workplace.

big cunt energy for sure and total lack of self awareness:

View attachment 2068742
I swear to god this moron is just a younger version of that big yellow lump her mate brummymummy2
She does that shit dancing in her pyjamas stuff
She feels she’s sometimes too much and too loud for some people 🙄🙄

They don’t get it 🤷‍♀️ loud obnoxious twats usually don’t, they marry wimps who they can control and use their foghorn gobs to get their own way with family and the very few friends who are prepared to put up with them

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Tabitha

VIP Member
Her veil reminds me of when you come out of the toilet with tissue paper stuck up your arse

And is he really wearing trainers?

Who were the guests? Please say a bunch of jelly cats.

Now I’ve got that out the way, congrats lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19