Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad i found this thread you are all saying what I’ve been thinking. If she invested in some control pants, washed her hair and ditched the glasses she’d look so much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How the duck is she not embarrassed to be walking around with her hair that filthy. She has absolutely appalling personal hygiene and particularly in this heat she must stink. I bet you can smell her hair from a mile off.

Reactions: 8
“We can’t just go and get a £2 pair” ummm you could if you wore contact lenses….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stop giving them air time to your 20k plus followers. People are bound to go onto that page to leave supportive comments or look out of curiosity and she’s just driving bleeping traffic there.
Sly dig at Brogan with the ‘Google it’ comment.

Reactions: 5
Can’t she get something to block them or their “journalists” viewing her tik tok?

Reactions: 2
Sorry but she looks horrendous these days I can't see how on earth she'll look like a nice bride on her wedding day

Reactions: 6
So aggressive. They’re just asking for advice on how to be confident as anyone who follows her knows she suffers from confidence on times ffs.
She’s so dumb. The whole reason she got her followers because of her ‘body positivity journey’. Honestly can’t stand this woman.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220717-124058_Instagram.jpg

I don't buy this. Neither of them are super slim and Beth's always on about food and what she's about to eat.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.