Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely there isn’t anyone who actually feels inspired by her try on reels? She doesn’t know how to dress herself so doesn’t sell the clothes well at all. Well done Matalan for stopping her 😂

Reactions: 7
Out again….. Jesus this girl and her food. It’s nuts. I’d love to tally up her eating habits for a week

Reactions: 3
This is what I don’t get about her like angle in terms of clearly trying to be an influencer
Advertises as size 18 fashion but in reality I feel absolutely no inspiration from her reels
Nothing she puts together is a nice outfit they’re all actually typical outfits you’d put together as a plus size person, there’s no pretty pieces they’re all just frumpy or big jumpers and jeans

Reactions: 6
When all the work on insta dries up I can imagine her being one of those big girls that films herself stuffing her face for all the weirdos to get off on 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Am sorry but her hair here, imagine going to a gifted dinner and not washing your hair 🤦🏻‍♀️
CE08A858-BA94-424C-B403-D20FA3BBF4AA.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Who goes to the dentist for fillings, and celebrates with CHOCOLATE?! ffs
Also I swear you’re not even able to eat after fillings for a few hours?

I had a couple and my mouth as numb for hours!

Reactions: 4
The turn and the foot flick in her reels grates on me beyond belief.
Wouldn’t be so annoying if she mixed it up a bit.
Everything is just repeat repeat repeat.

Trying clothes on in a fitting room.
Tucking hair behind ear, untucking and attempting some kind up fluff up.
Pulling jumpers up at the side (accentuating mid stomach) putting hand in pocket.
Stepping back and donkey kicking the leg.
Cross body bags cutting in to her neck.

The black dress was nice tonight. Would like to see her trying a softer lip though.

Do you think her hen do will be in Asda, Tesco or matalan changing rooms?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Supporting small businesses by making money on posting affiliate links to them. Good one.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.