Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hit unfollow after her 30k story
Coz I’m petty like that
Take that smug look off her face
Will follow again at some point but for now I don’t want her having my follow towards her new victory whilst lording it up in Disneyland

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she said she doesn’t want skin advice but walks around with her face the way it is. I don’t think she has rosecea, I think it’s her lifestyle. She should stop putting glossier onto her face when it’s clearly doing duck all.
Also I know uploading try ons are her ‘thing’ but I am sick of seeing her jean munching vulva in all of her denim try ons. It’s grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how she said she doesn’t want skin advice but walks around with her face the way it is. I don’t think she has rosecea, I think it’s her lifestyle. She should stop putting glossier onto her face when it’s clearly doing duck all.
Also I know uploading try ons are her ‘thing’ but I am sick of seeing her jean munching vulva in all of her denim try ons. It’s grim.
Its not rosacea, it’s bad skin caused by poor hygiene, skin care and her lifestyle. It’s obvious from her greasy hair she’s not showering every day in Florida either 🤮 I can only imagine how bad she smells.

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t looked nice yet. Doesn’t she want any nice holiday pics to look back on?

Reactions: 3
She hasn’t looked nice yet. Doesn’t she want any nice holiday pics to look back on?
She must have read this because she’s just put a post up on Instagram banging on about how you should wear whatever you like in Florida because nobody cares what you look like 😂🙄

Hey Beth 👋🏻 Seen as you’re here do yourself and everyone near you a favour, have a wash 👍🏻

• Haha
Definitely not rosacea, it looks like spots/acne to me. Her diet is awful so no wonder her skin is.

I think this trip is the most obvious it’s ever been that she spends to fill a void. As nice as it must be to do something like that after what happened in january, it doesn’t really take away either. She’s still going to go home and have to deal with the loss. It’s just a plaster to a bullet wound imo. I hope she can find the support she needs as it’s clearly affected them a lot more than they expected.

Reactions: 3
Definitely not rosacea, it looks like spots/acne to me. Her diet is awful so no wonder her skin is.

I think this trip is the most obvious it’s ever been that she spends to fill a void. As nice as it must be to do something like that after what happened in january, it doesn’t really take away either. She’s still going to go home and have to deal with the loss. It’s just a plaster to a bullet wound imo. I hope she can find the support she needs as it’s clearly affected them a lot more than they expected.
Whilst I think the loss has hugely affected them she has always been like this. She spends to excess just because she can. She is so over indulgent constantly, it’s just sickening. They were talking about going to Disney before January so her excuses are just so she can put this content out and still be ReLatAbLe during a time where people can barely afford to heat their homes.

Last edited:
Whilst I think the loss has hugely affected them she has always been like this. She spends to excess just because she can. She is so over indulgent constantly, it’s just sickening. They were talking about going to Disney before January so her excuses are just so she can put this content out and still be ReLatAbLe during a time where people can barely afford to heat their homes.
Also this. Sadly I think she’s used an excuse that nobody would want to call her out on. It’s a shame she couldn’t just be upfront and say we can afford it, we’re going instead of pretending it’s to help them. Her spending knows no bounds. 3 of the same bag, the first of which a friends sister got her and then while she’s in Florida her sister is buying her Christmas jellycats 💸💸💸

Reactions: 5
Her outfits are so boring… I understand wanting to be comfortable, but the oversized t-shirt and cycling shorts outfits are so repetitive.

Reactions: 4
What’s worse:
Posting so non chalantly about an extravagent holiday that they were able to book last minute whilst planning their wedding and during a cost of living crisis
Or the classlessness of the fact that she has decided to do 2 social media posts about said holiday one after another whilst her home country are following the funeral and mourning our longest reigning monarch?
Ffs Beth even brogan who you hinted at being self absorbed hasn’t been that bleeping stupid

Also she looks at least 10 Years older than she actually is it’s so bizarre she either dresses like a Middle Aged woman or a child/teenager there’s no in between

Reactions: 7
What’s worse:
Posting so non chalantly about an extravagent holiday that they were able to book last minute whilst planning their wedding and during a cost of living crisis
Or the classlessness of the fact that she has decided to do 2 social media posts about said holiday one after another whilst her home country are following the funeral and mourning our longest reigning monarch?
Ffs Beth even brogan who you hinted at being self absorbed hasn’t been that bleeping stupid
This 👏 Nick looks as bothered as Charlotte’s ruff partner does, they hate it 😂

I have just been to Florida and if she is not showering daily then that is vile… it’s so humid there 30 degrees feels like 40 atm. I got sweaty just walking for one minute and and had to shower AM and PM to feel clean and I’m pretty fit&healthy and a lot smaller than Beth!

Also don’t really get why they have spent the money to stay on site when they are not spending much time at all in Disney in the scheme of things? A lot of off site shopping and eating and time at universal etc. just doesn’t seem worth paying the extra to be on site in my opinion (and it’s probably at least double the price of being off site!)

This story the other day. I can’t believe she made nick go back ALONE while she just sat on a bench! Was it because he had to run back?
306DC13F-6CD5-40AE-A7C8-4E1C18246C36.jpeg

Well it's the last day of their holiday. Then it will be back to continuous lunch content and timelapses of her tidying the ridiculous amount of clothes she has away from the floordrobe.

I can’t believe they spent nearly 7k to ‘mooch about in the shops’, visit supermarkets, have lie ins nearly every day and eat….they were barely in the parks, there was so much they didn’t do. They could’ve stayed offsite and done all that for half the price!

I can honestly say this looked like one of the shittest trips to Florida I’ve seen someone document on social media, and that’s including Brogan 😕

Reactions: 15
I also notice Charlotte was in florida the exact same time and they didn’t meet up once? I thought they were friends? Or have they fallen out? Maybe Beth is like brogan and can’t hold onto friendships

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.