Bethany Francesca #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she said at one point she's in charge of a team. I've always wondered what they think when they see their boss, slobbing around on Instagram posting all day.. Wouldn't motivate me particularly!
Yep she’s in charge of a team I remember her saying she was in the office at one point doing 1 to 1 meetings

Reactions: 2
She’s so annoying. She’s asked for advice on how to use the air wrap but doesn’t want to listen to the suggestions…. You need to use products for the air wrap to hold the style in your hair but doesn’t want to? She just wants everything as easy as possible.

Reactions: 3
She’s returning the hair wrap Cus she’s lazy and probably doesn’t work on her greasy hair.

Tbf I get what she’s saying! But then I wouldn’t haven’t bought one in the first place becayse I simply can’t be arsed with something I need to prep my hair beforehand (minus just heat protector and a brush)

Reactions: 5
That girl gets so pressed over the slightest negative comment. It’s embarrassing how she doesn’t just scroll on. She has to reply to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did she delete the reel she posted about what she spent on Disney? I swear I half watched something on Sat but just went on her IG and couldn't see it.
Still in shock that she said she paid over £4k for flights accom and car hire. I've never been to Disney Florida and appreciate it is pricey but that is a lot of money to spend not incl park tickets or spending money etc.

• Wow
Did she delete the reel she posted about what she spent on Disney? I swear I half watched something on Sat but just went on her IG and couldn't see it.
Still in shock that she said she paid over £4k for flights accom and car hire. I've never been to Disney Florida and appreciate it is pricey but that is a lot of money to spend not incl park tickets or spending money etc.
Think she said Instagram was being weird and it was on tik tok which is where I watched it

Now I know they booked this trip to distract them
But if they can just save that much for a trip…. Why aren’t they saving for a house deposit? I just don’t get how they have so much disposable income and they aren’t bothered? (I get the flexibility of renting etc) but she seems happy now she’s back at home?

Reactions: 4
She was talking about wanting to go way before the loss. Call me cynical but I think saying this trip is to take her mind off things is a way to justify making gratuitous content when people are struggling to eat.

I've never known anyone to leave home to go and buy a meal deal. They are something I'd only ever buy if I was in the office and had forgotten my lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The actual state of her in all these Instagram stories from Florida, she looks bleeping grim 🤮 And that’s first thing in the morning before she’s even gone anywhere!!

she seems to have spent 90% of her time eating and sleeping as well, good use of nearly a 7k holiday 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her skin is awful! She needs to over haul her skin care regime, the products she uses and her diet. I don’t mean she needs to go on a diet I mean she needs to make better/balanced food choices.

I feel like she’s the personification of a potato. Her face is a literal spud

• Haha
4 years difference between these 2 pics from WDW and it’s nothing to do with her size. Shes just turned into a dirty, greasy, sweaty mess and the skin on her cheeks is awful

3CBB84DE-1E17-4AD5-88F1-264D38025C4F.jpeg
4E1C3EC3-0F7F-4E1F-B1B5-907215A53461.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why does she always kink her leg up
Oh my goodness I’m so glad I found this thread as I was getting really worked up with the constant leg up/pull the clothing out then in again/standing on a slant/hand on hip posing!!!
Really gets my back up
The same two step back and forward with all the above that I mentioned thrown in!
And totally agree with all comments that she dresses terribly and to be doing outfit posts whilst in Disneyland i actually thought to myself what was so special about that outfit ??
It’s literally a baggy tee and cycling shorts! 😂
And yes Nick has totally checked out 😂😂

Sorry it makes me cringe when she puts her bug eyed boyfriend on stories. He is not interested OR interesting. Charlotte Ruff does the same with Adam. These bland put-upon lads.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.